Desperate Driving

I take a lot of long car trips, so far more times than I can count. When I can no longer hold, I'll usually pull over to the side of the road. At times where I couldn't, I've used an empty cup or water bottle. Haven't most of us at some point?

• Agree 1
11 minutes ago, LadyP said:

Have you ever been out for a drive (by yourself or with others) and been really desperate to pee? 

Yes I have. But generally manage to pull over at a secluded spot in time, though that is probably easier for us guys who need only unzip, whip out, and pee.

For you girls it is a much more exposing situation involving pulling down jeans and panties, or hoisting skirts and dresses, but in either case leaving your naked asses exposed to anyone who comes around.

When it comes to being desperate in cars I like the notion of a female passenger being desperate and possibly having to pee in my car.

I have in fact been in situations where female passengers have been desperate to pee and have had to pull over for them. But because they have been friends only, I never wanted to have pervy thoughts about them. 

One of my more gentlemanly quirks is that I never harbour sexual thoughts about female friends no matter what the situation, and would never do so unless they at least became a friend with benefits. I never harbour sexual thoughts about work colleagues either. I have always tended to keep sexual thoughts and non-sexual relationships of any kind with females entirely separate from each other, definitely in my adult life.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, LadyP said:

Have you ever been out for a drive (by yourself or with others) and been really desperate to pee? 

I have a few times but the most desperate I've ever been was two months ago. I drank quite a bit before taking on my 1,5h journey home. It was so bad I almost thought I was going to wet myself in the car.

I even managed to film the final minutes of my driving desperation, I just had to lol

I posted the video in the men's peeing section. You can take a look if you want to see and feel what I was going through!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes a couple of times, sometimes even to the point of leaking. Usually it happens when I am looking for a parking spot in the city late at night. 

I will try to hold it as much as possible, but having no free hands and using the clutch etc. makes it quite hard. So inavitably I have to stop, carefully step out the car and just piss directly onto the street or sidewalk. 

Obviously i could just find a hidden spot earlier but i like the challenge and the excuse to leave a large puddle in full view of any night owls who might still be up. 

Even if I find a spot in time i will usually pee in public before making it home to my flat.