Favorite type of panties/underwear to piss through (and why)?

I am not a fan of personally peeing through underwear, but I do enjoy stills and videos of people enjoying peeing through their own.

There are so many types of fabrics and styles.  Boxers, briefs, thongs, "boyshorts", cotton, satin, silk, lace, sheer pantyhose, etc.

So, those of you who enjoy this activity, do you have a favorite fabric, style, etc. and why?

(Maybe I am just "doing it wrong" and would enjoy it more with the right underwear.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm intrigued what your favorite underwear is to wet in. 😀

I love my polyester mens briefs. They are tight so the material feels good against my privates, they also allow the pee to flow through very freely and dry fast after! Perfect for a day of indulging in naughty wetting.

What are your favorites?

23 hours ago, Sophie said:

My favourite type of underwear to wet in depends on if anyone is going to see it or not. ie, if I am wetting jeans or not.

If I am wetting a pair of jeans or something, and you won't see the underwear until I take them off, I like to wet in the short of thing I'd wear every day. I usually wear thongs but if I am planning on a deliberate wetting I will wear cotton bikini cut briefs so you can see the wetness across the back. Usual pink or blue.

SD_02_T61_7796B_D6_X_EC_2.thumb.jpg.5b90d82992a787e410376a66be15d018.jpgSD_02_T61_7796B_D6_X_EC_0.thumb.png.83022ae8d2e20c6fa9d97e9cf8791edb.png

If I am wetting myself under a skirt or a dress or something, lifting it up and giving my husband a show, or just peeing through my underwear with nothing on top, I like to wear something a little sexier. It's more for the visual treat of my pee pouring through them, rather than the wet patch afterwards.

102800_80EM_0__000798.thumb.jpg.4bfd57ad4061614c34b1abe6acd0f0ea.jpg

Love it. 😄 Thanks for the detailed explanation. I can fully understand the lacy ones under a skirt. I think I'd love to wear a skirt and wet cute panties like that if I was a lady.

On 9/18/2023 at 7:06 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

I am not a fan of personally peeing through underwear, but I do enjoy stills and videos of people enjoying peeing through their own.

There are so many types of fabrics and styles.  Boxers, briefs, thongs, "boyshorts", cotton, satin, silk, lace, sheer pantyhose, etc.

So, those of you who enjoy this activity, do you have a favorite fabric, style, etc. and why?

(Maybe I am just "doing it wrong" and would enjoy it more with the right underwear.)

Any kind of thong. I’ve bought a few on amazon, my boyfriend calls them, “ dental floss “.

• Love 1