Staying in someone else's house

I am currently staying in someone else's house. It's not exactly a friend, just somebody I am dog sitting for. I will probably never see them again.

I am tempted to pee on the carpet. It is already kind of dirty from the dogs. Should I pee on the carpet? Should I pee on the walls and let it run down into the carpet? Should I pee on the unprotected bed that I am sleeping in?

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, Ilovepeestains said:

Okay, I'm bad, but I did it.

First I pulled out the couch and peed behind it on the carpet.

Now I'm sitting here jacking, but I really have to pee. I've been letting some squirt out onto the carpet to release the pressure.

What can I say? I'm a sick pervert that can't control his fetishes.

Well all I can say is that if you want to be shamed for peeing on a carpet, this isnโ€™t the site for that. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

I moved some more furniture aside and pissed on a really thick carpet in the middle of the room. And then went back to wanking, while still occasionally squirting more on the carpet underneath the table I was sitting at.

It's just not possible for me to stay somewhere and not pee on the carpet.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Ilovepeestains said:

I moved some more furniture aside and pissed on a really thick carpet in the middle of the room. And then went back to wanking, while still occasionally squirting more on the carpet underneath the table I was sitting at.

maybe you could spray the couch a little bit too
some squirts here and there won't be noticable when it gets dry

14 hours ago, just_a_pee_fan said:

maybe you could spray the couch a little bit too
some squirts here and there won't be noticable when it gets dry

I like that idea, but the couch is leather.

Before I leave, I'm going to empty my bladder on the carpet under the bed in the guest room I'm sleeping in.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
23 hours ago, Ilovepeestains said:

Why would you do such a thing? Also, can I come over?

7 hours ago, Ilovepeestains said:

Before I leave, I'm going to empty my bladder on the carpet under the bed in the guest room I'm sleeping in.

Sounds wonderful. Enjoy!

3 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Why would you do such a thing? Also, can I come over?

Why is a good question. I don't know other than that pissing where I'm not supposed to and ruining carpet and furniture is highly sexually arousing for me. I get really horny and can't help it.

Yes, please come over and help me. This is a big house with lots of carpet. I need help pissing all over!

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Ilovepeestains said:

Why is a good question. I don't know other than that pissing where I'm not supposed to and ruining carpet and furniture is highly sexually arousing for me. I get really horny and can't help it.

Rhetorical question, you didn't need to explain. :)

2 hours ago, Ilovepeestains said:

Yes, please come over and help me. This is a big house with lots of carpet. I need help pissing all over!

Fuck, I wish!

• 2 months later...