Wife caught with pants down

2 minutes ago, Geepee9 said:

Yesterday we had our usual drive through the countryside to a Pub for lunchtime. We normally pick up a takeaway coffee in the morning and She always treats me to a lovely outdoor pee on the way there and back instead of waiting to use the pub loo. We had pulled into a gateway in a stone wall on a quiet lane which had pretty good cover from one side and a long view down the hill so you could see approaching traffic well away. We thought we were safe but suddenly a cyclist came flying down the hill shocking her into stopping her flow and standing up, losing the cover She had behind the car and coming face to face with the cyclist who smiled at her over the top of the car and he could see her body through the open car door. After he had passed She blasted the remainder of her bladder full but I still caught it in the neck for not warning her sooner, oops. Didn't put her off on the way home though, I had to find a spot with better cover.

I'm pleased it didn't put her off too much! Sounds like you got away with it...and on the plus side, she brightened up that cyclist's day I'm sure 🙂 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

… cyclists are voyeurs? 🤔

Even people who are not voyeurs generally enjoy certain unexpected sights!    Most guys would appreciate the sight of a semi naked lady at least to a certain extent.   The same probably applies to women appreciating men.

• Agree 4
  • 1 month later...