The Park, Work, Lanes - you name it

Yes! I sometimes feel it occasionally has to do with the amount of food consumed, when you haven't been eating anything lately and drink a lot it feels like it almost goes right through. Same after holding in for too long.

And this betrayal sounds too familiar aswell. Sometimes you think you are about to burst and expect yourself to piss like a fire hydrant but the amount of pee is actually quite pathetic compared to the urge you felt before. Its like...all that fuss just for that?! 

And the idea of stopping the car, quickly pissing out of it for 10 secs and casually driving on sounds funny. So at least that betrayel was a good cause for having a fun way to pee. And that sink piss at work sounds fun aswell!

Edited by Remi
  • Agree 1

I’ve definitely had a few of those days recently, and it’s kind of fun to have a few urgent pees where you have to find somewhere to pee quickly because you need to go so bad, but it’s also like where is this coming from?! Sounds like you made the most of it though. 

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Alygal1331 said:

I’ve definitely had a few of those days recently, and it’s kind of fun to have a few urgent pees where you have to find somewhere to pee quickly because you need to go so bad, but it’s also like where is this coming from?! Sounds like you made the most of it though. 

The "where is this coming from" always gets me lmaoo. Like, I understand I keep myself hydrated but this is too much haha

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
33 minutes ago, Emilaze said:

I mean I dont want to sit on a wet car seat :") Sink pisses are always fun haha. But yeah when you feel like you have pee a gallon but end up peeing barely anything, it feels so weird 😂😭

Yea, i contemplate everytime to just piss out of the car when i'm in need though i was never able to due to either being visible or more likely because i'd wet myself pretty seriously which is bad when you have appointments. So i always have to get out and find a place. Being able to pee out of a car without hassle is a very practical skill! 

By funny i imagined it from the point of view of a random bystander who just sees this from a distance: car stops - door opens - 10 secs worth of pee shooting out - car takes off...it must be hilarious. 

I get what you mean, it feels totally weird. Its like...i don't want to be lied to by my own body 😂

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1

If you basically have a private bathroom at wprk why would you ever use it normally? 

I understand a mess would definitely incriminate you, but trashcan sink or peeing in fun positions should be fine.

Of you end up makong a mess you could still wipe it up😇

2 hours ago, nenTyp said:

If you basically have a private bathroom at wprk why would you ever use it normally? 

I understand a mess would definitely incriminate you, but trashcan sink or peeing in fun positions should be fine.

Of you end up makong a mess you could still wipe it up😇

A private bathroom? Noooo haha, just got lucky that day since the other 2 women in our team weren't in that day.

And making a mess probably is fine but I get spooked easily :")

• Hug 1
3 hours ago, Remi said:

Yea, i contemplate everytime to just piss out of the car when i'm in need though i was never able to due to either being visible or more likely because i'd wet myself pretty seriously which is bad when you have appointments. So i always have to get out and find a place. Being able to pee out of a car without hassle is a very practical skill! 

By funny i imagined it from the point of view of a random bystander who just sees this from a distance: car stops - door opens - 10 secs worth of pee shooting out - car takes off...it must be hilarious. 

I get what you mean, it feels totally weird. Its like...i don't want to be lied to by my own body 😂

I dont understand how its a skill to pee out of the car? Like you literally sit at the edge of the seat facing the outdoors tho. And I get what youre thinking but a bystander (there werent that many cars around) would have just seen a car stop, a door opening and someone sitting by facing the outdoors. I am sneaky af, so. 😌

• Like 4
58 minutes ago, Emilaze said:

I dont understand how its a skill to pee out of the car? Like you literally sit at the edge of the seat facing the outdoors tho. And I get what youre thinking but a bystander (there werent that many cars around) would have just seen a car stop, a door opening and someone sitting by facing the outdoors. I am sneaky af, so. 😌

I guess it depends on the kind of clothes you wear. For me i would consider it difficult if i don't want to wet myself but if i am not heading somewhere i might give it a go when the opportunity presents itself. I can piss and walk easily but pissing in a rush and in an unusual position without getting a bit wet? Forget it 😂

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Remi said:

I guess it depends on the kind of clothes you wear. For me i would consider it difficult if i don't want to wet myself but if i am not heading somewhere i might give it a go when the opportunity presents itself. I can piss and walk easily but pissing in a rush and in an unusual position without getting a bit wet? Forget it 😂

Ahh yeah clothes do play a role. I cant piss and walk at all. How do you even do it? 😂 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Emilaze said:

A private bathroom? Noooo haha, just got lucky that day since the other 2 women in our team weren't in that day.

And making a mess probably is fine but I get spooked easily :")

Oh that's sad, if you wanna make a mess just wait for the to leave before you, no one will know who it was and no one will walk in on you.

Also it doesn't immediatly have to be a huge mess. With the added thrill of doing it at work some small splashes on the seats or floor should already be fun😇.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Emilaze said:

Ahh yeah clothes do play a role. I cant piss and walk at all. How do you even do it? 😂 

I don't know. When i first tried it it just worked and i had no problem doing it ever since. Of course, having to pee urgently helps but isn't a must.

When you have to pee very badly you could try peeing at first and as soon as you start you slowly start walking. I'd imagine when you are really desperate to pee the chances of the stream stopping are smaller so you might have a chance.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 5:30 PM, WetMart said:

I agree our bladders can be deceptive, when you feel the need to go then you hardly pee at all and then shortly after I can piss for a good minute 

I've seen that so many times with men. It seems that while guys all want to take a "wild piss" in uncommon places, when it comes to actually doing so many guys get "stage fright" about doing so. A few minutes later, back at home or in a restroom they pee like a horse.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, beachmom said:

I've seen that so many times with men. It seems that while guys all want to take a "wild piss" in uncommon places, when it comes to actually doing so many guys get "stage fright" about doing so. A few minutes later, back at home or in a restroom they pee like a horse.

I have experienced this more as I have got older to be honest, just find myself being unable to pee in unfamiliar places, like public toilets, then I hold it until I get home and sometimes piss outdoors up the wall at the back of the house , as I’ve been desperate travelling back home. I thought it was just me , but appears to be more common than I thought.