Mind The Gap (continued)

On 8/9/2023 at 6:44 AM, PeeingPoshBoy said:

I've seen it once before! I've also seen a few piss bottles under seats

Aaah I love taking the train and seeing piss bottles on the floor. Like knowing some person was so desperate or just so confident that they pulled out their cock and filled up a bottle. I love it

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was once on a London underground train that got stuck in a tunnel without moving for about 45 minutes..it was late on a Friday evening so people had been drinking. Eventually a young bloke said: I can't hold it any longer and pissed out of the emergency door between the carriages!! 

• Haha 1
  • Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 12:51 AM, toseepee said:

Aaah I love taking the train and seeing piss bottles on the floor. Like knowing some person was so desperate or just so confident that they pulled out their cock and filled up a bottle. I love it

I genuinely considered that option when I was stuck on the tram that one time when a train ahead of us broke down and we were stuck there for nearly an hour before they finally told us to get off and shut down the entire line. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I genuinely considered that option when I was stuck on the tram that one time when a train ahead of us broke down and we were stuck there for nearly an hour before they finally told us to get off and shut down the entire line. 

Omg that sucks. Where did you end up peeing??

8 hours ago, oliver2 said:

You are clearly an imposter. Where is the real @Ms. Tito?

11 minutes ago, toseepee said:

You had to wait so long and didn't even get to piss somewhere fun. :***(

Trust me, if the city wasn't absolutely crawling with people, and by extension the Fuzz, I would have just went behind a dumpster. 

• Love 1
Just now, Ms. Tito said:

Trust me, if the city wasn't absolutely crawling with people, and by extension the Fuzz, I would have just went behind a dumpster. 

Next time I hope you get to hose down a dumpster or a wall to your heart's content! Or to your bladder's contents!

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...

So many hot stories on this post. I only get to London every couple few years but I’m friends with a woman there, Betty, who famously pisses almost anywhere she feels like. I’ve also found that Tube stations are pretty easy to piss in—lots of nooks and crannies. Everything is fully tiled. Everyone’s got somewhere to be and isn’t about to get in a tussle with a public pisser.

• Like 1