Wonderful story -- it must have truly been a sight to behold! Such spontaneous happenings are always exciting. Glad you were able to burn it into your memory!

I know exactly the type of trains you are talking about. I was in London very recently in fact. Was this in the London Underground or one of the overground stations? I'm curious, while she was on the platform, was she facing away or towards you all? Did she attempt to pee down the gap or did she just do it on the platform floor?

5 hours ago, rann said:

I'm curious, while she was on the platform, was she facing away or towards you all? Did she attempt to pee down the gap or did she just do it on the platform floor?

She was facing towards us, I think she was aiming for the gap, but was way too far back for it to actually reach

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Fantastic experience there.   To be fair, she didn't have a lot of choice it seems - either she was going to wet herself on the train, pee on the train having pulled her panties out of the way, or do what she did.   If she had gone looking for a toilet then there probably wouldn't be one, or it would be closed and the train wouldn't have waited, so she would be in a worse position of being at a station which was not her destination, it was the last train so she would be stranded and she would still need to pee.  Is she had peed on the train then that would also be very hot, but she would probably be even more embarrassed and would have been even more worried about what you and Katie would have thought of her.

So, seems like she did the right and most decent thing she could in the circumstances, which was totally hot and gave you a fantastic memory.

The only other thing that she could have considered would have been to move here skirt out of the way and pee slowly through her knickers into the seat.   That way you two probably wouldn't notice what she was doing and there wouldn't be a puddle on the floor, but she would have had to get up last and hope you didn't notice the very wet patch - unless she was open enough to tell you that she was going to piss on the seat because the train didn't have toilets.

I think she did the best she could and gave you a great show into the bargain.

How did you get your own relief?  Did you end up peeing at your destination station?  Did the girls see?   What about Katie - did she pee anywhere and what was her reaction to Emily's conduct?

• Agree 2
51 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

Curious if the train driver would have noticed

The train driver probably wouldn't have noticed - they usually sit in their cabs facing forward, waiting for the signal from the guard to set off.   They trust the guard to check that all doors are secure and the train is safe to depart.

So, the guard is a different matter.  He or she would definitely have seen it.   The guard has to look out of his/her door and check up and down the platform before pressing the button to close the doors.   @PeeingPoshBoy said that the doors closed as soon as Emily got back on.  That will have been because the guard was looking up the platform from his/her doorway, waiting for it to be safe to close the doors, so he/she would have definitely have seen what was happening, let Emily finish and then get the train on its way as soon as possible. 

I actually have a story about this type of activity from a guard's point of view - I'll post it shortly.

13 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

The train driver probably wouldn't have noticed - they usually sit in their cabs facing forward, waiting for the signal from the guard to set off.   They trust the guard to check that all doors are secure and the train is safe to depart.

So, the guard is a different matter.  He or she would definitely have seen it.   The guard has to look out of his/her door and check up and down the platform before pressing the button to close the doors.   @PeeingPoshBoy said that the doors closed as soon as Emily got back on.  That will have been because the guard was looking up the platform from his/her doorway, waiting for it to be safe to close the doors, so he/she would have definitely have seen what was happening, let Emily finish and then get the train on its way as soon as possible. 

I actually have a story about this type of activity from a guard's point of view - I'll post it shortly.

Would have been such a good show, looking down, just waiting for her to finish.

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

he/she would have definitely have seen what was happening, let Emily finish and then get the train on its way as soon as possible.

I had never thought about the guard! I guess he saw it all 😂 he didn't come and tell us off though so I guess he enjoyed it!

• Like 1
On 8/8/2023 at 7:45 PM, PeeingPoshBoy said:

I had never thought about the guard! I guess he saw it all 😂 he didn't come and tell us off though so I guess he enjoyed it!

I think that guards on late night trains are lucky enough that they have seen it multiple times, he probably did enjoy it and even if he wasn’t interested in peeing as such, he may have seen a flash of bum cheek or something.

I doubt the guard would ever tell the passengers off for peeing like that.  For him, it is infinitely better than having someone pee in the train.  If a guard caught someone peeing on the platform and told them off, then that would probably mean that next time that person needed to pee on a late night train, they would probably pee inside the train, possibly on a seat to avoid drawing attention to themselves. The guards know that and therefore are tolerant of platform pees.