First time with another guy (expect some mild gay content)

• 1 month later...

This is hot! Watersports with guys can be a fun and different experience sine they tend to have more controlled streams. I was lucky enough to meet up with a couple and do watersports with both a guy and a girl so I got to compare their streams. Her stream was a bit messy with decent pressure. His stream was more controlled and seemed to have more pressure. But both of their streams felt good against the skin and were very warm. I strongly recommend everyone try golden showers at least once even if its just on chest and privates since pee feels so good against the skin. Another naughty aspect I like about golden showers is how their scent stays on you. Even after having a regular shower with body wash after our water sports session, I could still smell the couples pee on the drive home and it turned me on a lot. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 7 months later...
On 7/23/2023 at 2:50 AM, kinkyplaypal said:

Had some great pee play with a guy this week. 

Started with us both bursting and we met for coffee in the hotel lobby. We chatted for about 30 mins - issues of safety and consent- until I said I was about to wet myself.

I knelt in the shower and he pissed all over me, mostly on my cock but also on my chest and on my face. I swallowed his piss.

Then, still kneeling I pissed upwards onto how cock but also into my own mouth. I stood up and finished all over his cock and chest.

We had further play but not of the watersports kind.

I have done all this with women before but great to do it with a guy too. He’s only the second guy I’ve been with but won’t be the last. 

This is absolutely sexy and amazing. I can see it clearly in my mind. I do hope it happens again. Gorgeous. 💚

• Like 1