Missed Pee Opportunities

There is a local site for whitewater rafting at one edge of the river. It has two small outdoor cubicles; one has a toilet and one is for changing. When my husband stopped there to pee, I noticed him slightly hesitate. He later admitted (when I asked) that he almost went to pee in the changing room. That left me with some nice fantasies.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

There was a last showing of "A Hard Days Night" at a cinema that was closing down in Liverpool which I think was featured in the film. I did not realise it was happening until it was too late unfortunately. While I always wet myself peeing on the seat when I go to the cinema I always do it discreetly, but this being a Beatles film I would have dressed in a nice 1960s outfit with a white skirt and proudly wet myself like the girls in the '60s who went to see the Beatles.

The '60s were part of my days of wine and roses, but I was not aware that girls proudly wet themselves, when they went to see the Beatles! Thanks for sharing. That's something that I totally missed out on!

• Like 1
On 7/17/2023 at 5:48 PM, LadyP said:

Have you ever looked back at a situation and thought, "damn, I should have peed there/then!" and regretted not doing it? I always think of good ideas after the moment has passed.

Honestly any good spot where I had an opening and didn't take it. I love to film myself but the additional set up makes it much harder to be spontaneous.

• 10 months later...

I had a missed opportunity last month.

I went lasergaming with some of my colleagues from work. The lasergaming decor would've been amazing to do a naughty pee in. It was dark and there were lots of hiding spots where i could unzip my pants while hiding. It was also foggy and lots of dark lights to hide the puddle, and there were loud noises to cover up the clattering sound of my pee on falling the floor. I could've easily gotten away with it. The next time i go lasergaming i will certainly do a naughty pee in a nice spot while gaming!

• Like 1

Thinking on this Thread a while, I realized I may have let a lot of things slide by ( while playing "Intendo" instead of just going-for-it). Still a work-in-progress whether (for me) this has actually been a good thing or a bad thing (in the enhanced vision of Hindsight). Best regards, everyone.

On 7/18/2023 at 12:48 AM, LadyP said:

Have you ever looked back at a situation and thought, "damn, I should have peed there/then!" and regretted not doing it? I always think of good ideas after the moment has passed.

A few times. Usually involving others. I’ve been talking to women at concerts and festivals and realias how many invitations that have passed without me noticing it was an invitation. I started talking to a woman next to me at a concert and we both had to pee after some beers. I made jokes about crossing streams but she said it’s impossible for a man and woman to cross pee streams and later on she asked me if I wanted to come with her for a pee but I didn’t have to pee so I was just with her but now, many years later I can really see her disappointed look on her face in my mind. She wanted me to take initiative but I just thought there was no idea to bring the subject up again since she already made her point clear 😂

Another time was when we were a group of people going for some drinks after a fair. I was talking to some women about where to pee and we came up with all sorts of different placers along the walk to the pub. So I said it’s cool to go where someone already picked a spot do you don’t have to search for one. So on our way back to the hotel late at night this same girl said she was going to pee behind those rocks where she pointed at. 
She went to pee and I could see her bare ass and I really wanted to go to her spot and fill it in with my pee but in stead I just continued walking with the others. Really regret that missed opportunity 

• Like 1