What is the biggest distance you achieved while peeing?

I don't have a specific number but this question did bring up a memory of being in high school (or maybe a little after high school but not in college) in my small farming town, I was drinking with a group of guys. We were walking back from a midnight snack run, very drunk and came across a public pool surrounded by a chain link fence, we decided to have a contest to see if anyone could pee into the pool from outside the fence. So the (I think) five or six of us all lined up and put our cocks through the chain link fence. The pool had to be a good ten-ish feet away from us so none of us got in, plus I think in the ranking I only came in the middle distance but it was a pretty fantastic sight to be a part of, the beautiful array of streams. 

6 hours ago, PeeOV330 said:

I don't have a specific number but this question did bring up a memory of being in high school (or maybe a little after high school but not in college) in my small farming town, I was drinking with a group of guys. We were walking back from a midnight snack run, very drunk and came across a public pool surrounded by a chain link fence, we decided to have a contest to see if anyone could pee into the pool from outside the fence. So the (I think) five or six of us all lined up and put our cocks through the chain link fence. The pool had to be a good ten-ish feet away from us so none of us got in, plus I think in the ranking I only came in the middle distance but it was a pretty fantastic sight to be a part of, the beautiful array of streams. 

Nice, I assume it was a great distance and a great experience too!! 

Just now, Scot_Lover said:

Does gravity count? I peed over the side a bridge once that was 120 meters above a river. M tried too, but her body went ‘nope’ and dried her up on the spot, lol.

Curious, did you manage to finish pissing before it hit the ground? That's always been a bucket list item for me.

I've had some contests back in the days with the guys. I made maybe 1.5 or 2 meters max.? Guessed. I'm not a very powerful or strong pisser but instead I piss high volume in a short amount of time. I think this is because my dick is more thick than most. So more space to pass the pee? That's my explanation here. 😄

• 6 months later...

What makes the stream powerful?

What are the characteristics of the most of the people that can pee big distance

I know that i have short urethra, but, are there other things that makes my stream powerful?

Some can , some can't , My old GF that passed away , sitting on my front porch could out piss me by 10 feet at least . No one could see us the on the porch it  had a wrap around porch with black screening on it , lots of bushes in front. She would sit , spread her legs and WHAM , I think so could hit flys in the air. Lolol

I think it's a short urethra (without a prostate in the way), and a big and stretchy bladder. For any given bladder size, it also helps distance--but reduces flow--if the pee hole itself is small. Though some power peeing women in videos have very thick streams too, so this isn't a requirement if the bladder is big and full enough. Men tend to have the narrowest part of the urethra not at the tip but just below the bladder, which doesn't help distance.

• Like 1