Peeing while bathing?

I pretty much can't hold it in the shower or bath, I absolutely need to go. It's a reflex at this point, ingrained in me just as much as sitting on the toilet makes me pee. 

If I pee near the beginning or middle of a bath, I drain the water out and refill it. I don't enjoy lying in my own pee water.

• Like 2

Every now and then, I’ll take a bath with the sole purpose of peeing in it. Something about being underwater while peeing, especially in something supposed to be clean, gives me such a rush. It’s always hard for me to decide whether or not to fully pee underwater, or pee and listen to it splash in the water

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

When I feel like I need to have a bath I'll pee 🤷🏽‍♀️ one time I even positioned myself to see if I could pee straight up out of the water lol. 

Well were you ever able to accomplish that feat?

I have done it sometimes for fun, especially when peeing straight up out of the water like bacardi to produce very loud splashes, but if I do that, I quickly wash off after the bath.

Normally i will just piss into the bath water at the end standing up so I can skip the wasihng off.

• Like 1