Radioactive pee.

Thinking of you @steve25805 - as you know and as we’ve said in our communications. 

One a tenuous link, over the last couple of year I’ve had a couple of cardiac CT scans, where during the procedure they inject me with a trace dye which shows up. I think it’s also radioactive. 

Now at the point of injection it creates a really hot flush that follows the path of the dye being pumped through the body.

The point of this whole anecdote is the very cute nurse who told me ‘when we inject the dye it’s going to feel like you’ve wet yourself, but you haven’t ‘.

Another of those missed opportunities for some sort of smart response aligned with our kink…

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Does it make your pee glow? Would it hurt if you peed on me? 🤣

In all seriousness, good luck with what you have going on. Your peefans family will always be here for you Steve! 

No, radioactive pee doesn't glow. However, there IS a dye used in certain eye procedures that is excreted in the urine and turns it fluorescent yellow. I know because someone posted a photo on Flickr of neon yellow pee saying it was from that. Given that it's OK to inject this fluorescent dye into the eye, I'm sure that playing with the resulting glow-in-the-dark pee isn't going to hurt anyone.

On 6/17/2023 at 7:00 PM, Bacardi said:

Does it make your pee glow? Would it hurt if you peed on me? 🤣

In all seriousness, good luck with what you have going on. Your peefans family will always be here for you Steve! 

My husband has been asking my care team if radiation is going to make me glow in the dark, but all I have had so far is chemotherapy.

Edited by Simpfan4
Typo