James Erased’s pissing

5 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Another naughty hotel room pissing. Laid in bed and needing to piss, but couldn’t be bothered to walk to the bathroom. The armchair was right beside and served it’s purpose pretty well, wouldn’t you say? 💦

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/truearidbrocketdeer#rel=user%3Ajameserased;order=new

7400C0B9-FCB4-4759-998C-6B50CC56A803.jpeg

An interesting choice James - to walk to the bathroom (I'm so glad you didn't!) or to 'do your business' on to this armchair right beside you?

Must admit I've loved watching you changing a nice-looking, clean and tidy, armchair (totally free from wetness and any smell of urine) into something completely different.  Yet again I have to say "Good Boy!" 

• Hot 1
On 7/6/2023 at 5:19 PM, James_erased said:

Walking home one night and needing to piss, I happened upon this publicly accessible stairwell for a block of flats.. I ventured in to explore, and swiftly established this would be a great place to get my cock out and relieve myself all over the stairs 🤤

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/puzzledkeyamericancrocodile

C492E883-84F1-4E4F-AB85-3F83F3CBA13B.jpeg

Absolutely flooded great piss

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/28/2023 at 1:04 PM, James_erased said:

Oh seriously, you actually had such a thought whilst watching it? I love that! I’ll see if I’ve any other videos of me pissing whilst aiming up the wall.. 😇

But okay, perhaps the better question would be what is it about wall pissing that you particularly enjoy? 😉

Amazing video and I enjoy watching it and other videos by you

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, James_erased said:

Does anyone have any suggestions of where they’d like to see me piss, to add in here? I’d get extra turned on from fulfilling specific requests! 😉

Maybe a stairwell of some kind (garage, hotel, apartment, … anything that’s within reach. 😜

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Fanny said:

Maybe a stairwell of some kind (garage, hotel, apartment, … anything that’s within reach. 😜

Stairwells are always definitely appealing! Especially with the piss cascading down the steps? I’ve already a video in this thread from when I did so in an apartment block stairwell, but I definitely want to make good use of garage and hotel ones, too! Ideally a carpeted hotel one, right? 😏

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/30/2023 at 3:56 PM, James_erased said:

Does anyone have any suggestions of where they’d like to see me piss, to add in here? I’d get extra turned on from fulfilling specific requests! 😉

Elevators, walls inside public buildings, stairwells (a classic), public sidewalks. If you could hit up the same spot a few times in a night and really flood it out that would be awesome.

Stretch goal: Find someone for tag team action in any location.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...

I sadly wasn’t able to capture a picture or video of the following at the time, but I had an enjoyable pissing experience out in Valencia this weekend. 

We were out at a supermarket and I really needed to piss (had been hydrating ahead of running the marathon the next morning) - the toilets there were a self contained room for the male and female. Rather conveniently and to my delight, the men’s room had an out of service sign stuck to the door, so I had no hesitation in using the women’s room instead. 

It’s always a turn on merely just being in the opposite gender toilets - an air of the forbidden to your presence, and looking at the toilet and thinking of the many, many women who’ll have used it to piss in beforehand. I love it! Not that I used the actual toilet myself, mind - opting instead to whip my cock out and unleash a nice lengthy torrent of clear piss in and around the sink area, before walking back out into the store again. Such a thrill! 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Why bother waiting to get home to use the toilet when you can just whip your cock out and piss on the pavement whilst still walking? 😈

Ps. The one upside I enjoy of outdoor public winter pissing is also seeing all the nice steam coming off it! 

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/skinnydearestvipersquid

IMG_4219.jpeg

Very impressive! Big piss and none on your shoes!!! 😂

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, weequeen said:

awesome! Walking and pissing a trail like that was like a pee parade haha

There’s just something that feels extra brazen about still walking whilst pissing - so of course, I absolutely love it! Really helps nicely spread the piss marking, you know? 😈

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
On 12/20/2023 at 4:46 PM, James_erased said:

Why bother waiting to get home to use the toilet when you can just whip your cock out and piss on the pavement whilst still walking? 😈

Ps. The one upside I enjoy of outdoor public winter pissing is also seeing all the nice steam coming off it! 

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/skinnydearestvipersquid

IMG_4219.jpeg

This is so cool ! Your stream is incredible!

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Hadn’t added to here in a while, so a little addition! 

I was sat at my desk playing rollercoaster tycoon and enjoying a few beers - I knew I’d get to the point where I’d need to piss and be in the mood where I couldn’t be bothered to move and want to just do it right there, so I’d got a bucket out ready.. when it came to needing to go, it felt lovely and naughty to just pull my cock out the side of my boxers and let loose - filling the bucket up nicely. Lovely and naughty! 😈

IMG_4222.jpeg

Nice! How many times did you have to use it?

5 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Nice! How many times did you have to use it?

I unleashed three long beer pisses into it altogether - it’s always great when you can just nonchalantly piss wherever you’re sat and not have to bother getting up at all!

• Hot 1
Just now, James_erased said:

I unleashed three long beer pisses into it altogether - it’s always great when you can just nonchalantly piss wherever you’re sat and not have to bother getting up at all!

Definetely! Don't suppose you took a video? 

• 2 months later...

And here's the video of my naughty hotel room piss from the other night. 

Laying on the bed, excitedly feeling the need to piss grow and scouting round the room for where to unleash it - just knowing for now it'll be anywhere but in the bathroom! I opted for this drawer, as they're always a good target for releasing a torrent into, also the mirror above made it all the more appealing. 

Slipping out my cock from within my shorts with ease, I very happily enjoyed the delight of pissing right into the drawer and somewhere I 'shouldnt', ensuring the carpet received a nice spraying too. Oh, the rush of the forbidden! 

Hotel room pissing always brings me such a turn on, this instance being no exception. 

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/paltrystridentmouse

Screenshot_20240414_232740_Gallery.jpg

• Hot 3
On 4/19/2024 at 4:22 PM, James_erased said:

And here's the video of my naughty hotel room piss from the other night. 

Laying on the bed, excitedly feeling the need to piss grow and scouting round the room for where to unleash it - just knowing for now it'll be anywhere but in the bathroom! I opted for this drawer, as they're always a good target for releasing a torrent into, also the mirror above made it all the more appealing. 

Slipping out my cock from within my shorts with ease, I very happily enjoyed the delight of pissing right into the drawer and somewhere I 'shouldnt', ensuring the carpet received a nice spraying too. Oh, the rush of the forbidden! 

Hotel room pissing always brings me such a turn on, this instance being no exception. 

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/paltrystridentmouse

Screenshot_20240414_232740_Gallery.jpg

Love to see another one of your hotel pissings. Nice job filling that drawer with your pee !!

• Hot 1