InsertName’s pee adventures

55 minutes ago, InsertName said:

Hahaha thanks! I know detailing being clumsy isn’t classically “sexy,” but it’s real and I’ve reached an age where I realized a lot of my anxiety when I was a younger adult was because I thought everyone else was perfect. So I like to normalize weaknesses (aka developing skills 😘)

Dear, while I can grasp the meaning of this declaration of yours, I'd like to dispute the concept the "clumpsy" and "sexy" cannot co-exist...

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Lovely peeing there @InsertName.  I love the way your stream splits and moves around.   Means you end up with wet legs, but I hope you don't find that too much of an issue 🙂 

The level of “issue” depends on the day. I’m not sure why my stream does that now (it didn’t used to), but I plan to enjoy practicing as often as possible. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, InsertName said:

I plan to enjoy practicing as often as possible. 

Well, definitely worth practicing - You need as much of a data sample set as possible to work out the circumstances under which the "issue" is occurring and to what extent.   

It could be how your lips impact the flow - you may find that if you use your hand to open up the area, it would give an unimpeded route from the urethra and then you could develop a direct flow.   Entirely up to you of course, but could be another thought for further experimentation.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, InsertName said:

I agree and plan to experiment with how far to spread them etc (too far and it’s messy too) in relation to how much force I use. In any case, I’ve been really enjoying recording myself for my own future pleasure when I can’t sneak away for a fun pee and if I’m holding my pants in one hand and my camera in the other, maybe I need a volunteer to hold my pussy 🤭

In cased you ever need a volunteer, apparently I'm very good at giving direction. 🤣

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, InsertName said:

My body wanted more than a slow release of pressure and muscle spasms, similar to orgasmic contractions, pressed bursts of piss from my body. They flooded the funnel and overflowed my warm urine against my sensitive lips and through the chair’s mesh seat. After a few such bursts, I just removed the funnel and allowed my body to just take control. 

@InsertName This part of the description is very hot!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 6/10/2023 at 7:08 PM, InsertName said:I worried pissing on a tree was too dull for members here and almost didn’t write it up. 

I loved your description of you pissing on the tree , was really fucking good, love to see a recording if you decide to do it again. I have pissed up a few trees myself and it always feels good. 

• Love 1