Peeing at home when the family leaves… or when they’re still home!

8 hours ago, this is interesting said:

Has your family caught on yet?

Somehow some way they haven’t. At least they haven’t said anything. They’ve only commented on the smell once but assumed it was from the past incident with the dog just lingering

Guest Wetling
On 7/11/2023 at 6:38 AM, Nwc said:

I couldn’t help it. I think I’m addicted to peeing on the carpet lol

I know how you feel. This is incredibly hot. 🥵 Nice fountain, nice cock and a large room with a carpet that looks like it's desperately in need of your piss. I hope that you'll keep spraying it again and again.

9 hours ago, Wetling said:

I know how you feel. This is incredibly hot. 🥵 Nice fountain, nice cock and a large room with a carpet that looks like it's desperately in need of your piss. I hope that you'll keep spraying it again and again.

As long as it doesn’t get obvious, I don’t plan on stopping any time soon!

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2023 at 1:45 PM, sexyman123 said:

Letting loose and soaking carpet is one of the best feelings! Glad you are able to enjoy at home with such soft and absorbent carpet!

For sure, feels so good. Better than the toilet by far!

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ilovepeestains said:

Do you do anything to clean it up, or do you just leave it to dry after pissing around the house on the carpet?

Only time I bother to clean it is if I accidentally pee on one of the wooden surfaces lol. Other than that, it just soaks in. And there hasn’t been any smell by some damn miracle

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just want to let you all know I’m still here! Haven’t had much time to pee and make it fun. haha, but I’m home alone for the weekend, so don’t hesitate to give me ideas of where to pee! Hope to hear some fun ones!