Peeing at home when the family leaves… or when they’re still home!

2 hours ago, this is interesting said:

Didn't it smell?

This didn’t smell as I was smart enough to clean and wash the rug lol

2 hours ago, this is interesting said:

How strong of an odor was it in the basement?🙂🤔

And it’s really not that noticeable surprisingly. Even when I wait a couple days to go down, I still don’t notice it. Basement has always had a different smell to it (not like pee of course) so nobody thinks much of it. Not to mention I make sure I’m hydrated well

• Like 1

I’ve taken to pissing copiously in the shed/garage building we have and just leaving it there. I can make a huge puddle and let it dry, no trace of an odor! It’s great fun. I can even practice peeing while walking around in there.

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, durianfury said:

I’ve taken to pissing copiously in the shed/garage building we have and just leaving it there. I can make a huge puddle and let it dry, no trace of an odor! It’s great fun. I can even practice peeing while walking around in there.

You practice peeing lol how is that going?

6 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

You practice peeing lol how is that going?

Specifically walking while peeing at the same time. It’s harder than you’d think. Some people make it look effortless and it’s really hot to me so I want to be able to do it better.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I came to realize I forgot to mention the time I peed in a pillow downstairs a week or so ago. Peed enough that it soaked through the pillowcase, but has since dried and looks like it was never wet to begin with

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Tried something new recently and peed a little bit on my bedroom carpet. Have peed all over my bed multiple times when I’m alone, but never on my carpet to just leave it there

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Pissing all over your bedroom is something you can really get used to. Keep it up. 😊 But be careful. Once you have your own place you won't need to restrain yourself anymore. 

Edited by Wetling
9 hours ago, Nwc said:

Tried something new recently and peed a little bit on my bedroom carpet. Have peed all over my bed multiple times when I’m alone, but never on my carpet to just leave it there

I hear this is addicting. We’ll be supporting you to keep it up if you decide you can’t stop doing it. 🙂

Edited by GenericUsername
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Wetling said:

Pissing all over your bedroom is something you can really get used to. Keep it up. 😊 But be careful. Once you have your own place you won't need to restrain yourself anymore. 

For sure… I know I’m definitely looking forward to moving out eventually to be able to enjoy peeing wherever I want whenever I have to😉

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I hear this is addicting. We’ll be supporting you to keep it up if you decide you can’t stop doing it. 🙂

I’ll definitely have to try doing it some more in the future. Maybe when I’m home alone so I can pee all over my room and still get it cleaned up lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Nice. Were you all naked or did you soak your clothes? I love when it's raining down on my naked body like that, even though I usually do it on my bed. 🙂

2 hours ago, Wetling said:

Nice. Were you all naked or did you soak your clothes? I love when it's raining down on my naked body like that, even though I usually do it on my bed. 🙂

I did it naked. Felt so nice and warm!

And I also love doing it in the bed, especially naked there

Going to be getting the house to myself from Thursday through Sunday. Will definitely be peeing a lot wherever I feel like in that time! Couches, my bed, floors, kitchen, I’ll be sure to pee on everything I can and update!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 6/12/2023 at 9:37 AM, Nwc said:

Going to be getting the house to myself from Thursday through Sunday. Will definitely be peeing a lot wherever I feel like in that time! Couches, my bed, floors, kitchen, I’ll be sure to pee on everything I can and update!

Do you like to christening a lot of things with pee drops? If so, do you like to share some hot pics of these wet stuff? 🥵 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Cluster001 said:

Do you like to christening a lot of things with pee drops? If so, do you like to share some hot pics of these wet stuff? 🥵 

Yeah I’ll be sure to hopefully get some pictures as I’m peeing on whatever I choose to pee on! If anyone has ideas, it just needs to be something relatively easy to clean! (Example, no cloth or fabric furniture lol)

• Love 2
On 5/20/2023 at 6:41 AM, Nwc said:

Haven’t posted here for a couple days. My mom finally noticed the pee that I’d let out on the steps… assumed the dog did it. Even asked me if I’d noticed the dog acting weird lately so I just casually went along with it lol. Still haven’t caught on about anywhere else in the basement.

Are going to tell her about the pee stuff at any point 

35 minutes ago, sman said:

Are going to tell her about the pee stuff at any point 

I definitely don’t plan on saying anything unless she somehow absolutely 100% finds out about it and there’s no way to avoid it