Peeing at home when the family leaves… or when they’re still home!

• 1 month later...

Once again updating! Still around, but have just run out of ideas on what type of peeing to do lol. Would love some ideas of naughty places in the house I could pee if anyone has any!

• 5 months later...
On 5/20/2024 at 7:44 AM, SnakeFace said:

Did you have to clean it up once you finished peeing?

I did, just because I had to change bedding anyway. Needed to be done, so that was my motivation lol

• Like 1
On 5/21/2024 at 1:32 PM, Bilove6967 said:

Ugh never stop posting please! Reread this thread today and got off this morning haha 

I love that, I’ll definitely try and keep posting more!!

• Love 1

Some years ago I seriously risked to be caught by my homemate. 
While I attented the university, I lived with his guy in a flat in Milan. It was on a friday afternoon and he had just gone out of home in order to travel back to his native town, where he planned to stay for the weekend, so he was supposed not to coming back until, at least, sunday evening. I thought to take advantage of this situation to have a little bit of fun. Since I had to put some clothes in the washmachine, I took a pair of jeans and, when I was full enough, I peed myself in the shower, because (fortulately!) I didn't have desire at all to clean the floor. After that, I left the wet trousers on the bidet while I was washing myself. After the shower, I went in my bedroom in order to take some clean clothes and, then, dry my hair and load the washmachine. 

But... a tragic unexpected event had just occured, and it was a rail accident that had interrupet the railway from Milan to Venice. Since all trains were canceled, my homemate had no other solution but coming back home and leave the day after.

He opened the door and I was naked in my room, with the wet jeans still on the bidet. If he entered in the bathroom he would have discovered them. My heart stopped beating! I was terribly afraid of the possible consequences if he saw my crime!

Luckily, he was talking with his girlfriend at the phone, so he went immediately in his room, without paying any attention to anything else, so I could run and hide the track of what I had just done. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/22/2023 at 2:20 PM, amysmith37 said:

jose i am also deep into piss drink from girls mostly, i like normally the taste of yellow piss

Hey Amy how are you. I just stumbled on this site. Never knew it existed. Not how to get content on my profile?  Anyway I’m from Ohio too. 🙂 

• Like 1

Ive peed in my pants, on the carpet in my bedroom/closet, and in my dry tub.  I've also peed in my backyard at night.  I have to hide it from my parents, but that's ok.

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, verbatim said:

Ive peed in my pants, on the carpet in my bedroom/closet, and in my dry tub.  I've also peed in my backyard at night.  I have to hide it from my parents, but that's ok.

I've peed outside and even at a friends back yard before, because I knew he did all the time and his family never cared. I was always afraid to do so at home, because I assumed my mom wouldn't allow it. In the last few months she overheard my friend teasing me for not doing as the rest of the guys do and it led to a few conversations in the following weeks, mostly mom telling about where her brothers and my dad used to pee and reassuring me that was quite normal, just boys being boys. Even though there's not so much a need for it, as it's just mom and I, whereas there were 6 in my moms family sharing a single bathroom, mom said outright that if it's quicker or easier for you to just pee off the deck or porch, it was fine with her.   Don't assume that everyone's going to freak out if they know, my mom was actually encouraging.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, litltimmy said:

I've peed outside and even at a friends back yard before, because I knew he did all the time and his family never cared. I was always afraid to do so at home, because I assumed my mom wouldn't allow it. In the last few months she overheard my friend teasing me for not doing as the rest of the guys do and it led to a few conversations in the following weeks, mostly mom telling about where her brothers and my dad used to pee and reassuring me that was quite normal, just boys being boys. Even though there's not so much a need for it, as it's just mom and I, whereas there were 6 in my moms family sharing a single bathroom, mom said outright that if it's quicker or easier for you to just pee off the deck or porch, it was fine with her.   Don't assume that everyone's going to freak out if they know, my mom was actually encouraging.

I read your posts this morning, and it sounds like your mom doesn't care where you pee more than just outside.  Has she said where you could do it, or have you done it in front of her anywhere?

It mostly started after a friend was teasing me for not pissing in the locker room like everyone else. Mom overheard and had a first ever chat with me later that evening where she confessed to knowing that her brothers always did so and no one ever cared even their mom. She understood I was afraid of consequences, but she kept assuring me it's always been normal and that I shouldn't be the only one not doing so. In the next few weeks she kept asking me about it until I'd confessed to her that I was doing so now. She also suggested that even though it's not as warranted as it was for her brothers, I should become comfortable peeing outside, off the deck as her brothers did. I did so a few times, mostly at night, but finally in the morning, when mom walked out with coffee to chat. I'm not sure she realized what I was doing when she walked out, but even when she did she was completely casual about it, glancing over a couple times and chatting as I peed. In the end she commented that it was good for me to become more confident. She's told of places my dad had peed years ago, stairwells, carparks, even hotel rooms and although she hasn't yet told me to pee in those places, when I asked if she'd freak out if she ever saw me doing so, she said of course not, boys will be boys.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, litltimmy said:

It mostly started after a friend was teasing me for not pissing in the locker room like everyone else. Mom overheard and had a first ever chat with me later that evening where she confessed to knowing that her brothers always did so and no one ever cared even their mom. She understood I was afraid of consequences, but she kept assuring me it's always been normal and that I shouldn't be the only one not doing so. In the next few weeks she kept asking me about it until I'd confessed to her that I was doing so now. She also suggested that even though it's not as warranted as it was for her brothers, I should become comfortable peeing outside, off the deck as her brothers did. I did so a few times, mostly at night, but finally in the morning, when mom walked out with coffee to chat. I'm not sure she realized what I was doing when she walked out, but even when she did she was completely casual about it, glancing over a couple times and chatting as I peed. In the end she commented that it was good for me to become more confident. She's told of places my dad had peed years ago, stairwells, carparks, even hotel rooms and although she hasn't yet told me to pee in those places, when I asked if she'd freak out if she ever saw me doing so, she said of course not, boys will be boys.

Have you peed in those places yet, without being told to?

Not yet, mostly because I'm rarely in the city without mom and never in a hotel, however, next week we are making a weekend trip to the city, so we'll see. I was thinking maybe my mom had some sort of fetish for this or was really abnormal, but she's brought other women into conversations around me and I learned that my aunt, grandmother, a couple of moms friends and even the old woman next  door think the same as mom. I never realized that women were so open to boys doing so.

You live at home, who with and have they ever suggested it's okay to pee in other places?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, litltimmy said:

Not yet, mostly because I'm rarely in the city without mom and never in a hotel, however, next week we are making a weekend trip to the city, so we'll see. I was thinking maybe my mom had some sort of fetish for this or was really abnormal, but she's brought other women into conversations around me and I learned that my aunt, grandmother, a couple of moms friends and even the old woman next  door think the same as mom. I never realized that women were so open to boys doing so.

You live at home, who with and have they ever suggested it's okay to pee in other places?

I do, I live with my parents.  They have not suggested to pee in other places, that doesn't mean I don't in secret.  Do you pee in other places at home besides outside that you think she'll let you get away with?

Well I've always peed in the shower, before or while showering, no big deal, I think everyone does that. Lately I've peed a couple times over the floor drain in the basement in front of the laundry machines. I don't think mom knows, but hearing how little she seemed to care about those places my dad used to pee, I doubt she'd care.  Mom's a bit of a clean freak so I'm not sure about my bedroom, but I'm planning to do so next week at the hotel, since mom told that my dad did so all the time.

• Hot 1

I'm curious, you say you've peed on the carpet and closet in you're bedroom?  Do you clean in up in some way,  if not does it smell enough anyone notices?  Just curious as I've not done so, but mom made mention that my dad had a few times peed off their bed at night, but didn't seem too upset about it, saying my aunts stupid dogs pee all over her house.

46 minutes ago, litltimmy said:

I'm curious, you say you've peed on the carpet and closet in you're bedroom?  Do you clean in up in some way,  if not does it smell enough anyone notices?  Just curious as I've not done so, but mom made mention that my dad had a few times peed off their bed at night, but didn't seem too upset about it, saying my aunts stupid dogs pee all over her house.

I havent done it in a long time, but when i was younger i think i tried to clean it up, yeah.  If your not sure about you peeing in your room, because your mom is a clean freak, why was she ok with your dad doing it?

Not sure if she was okay with it at home, but she knew he had. She was def okay with it at the hotels, especially on spring break trips they took, telling me "oh who cares, boys will be boys a lot of guys did so."  Right after that I inquired, "so you wouldn't freak out if I did so," to which she answered,  "of course not."

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, litltimmy said:

Not sure if she was okay with it at home, but she knew he had. She was def okay with it at the hotels, especially on spring break trips they took, telling me "oh who cares, boys will be boys a lot of guys did so."  Right after that I inquired, "so you wouldn't freak out if I did so," to which she answered,  "of course not."

Gotcha.  You said you would pee before a shower.  Does that mean like peeing in a dry bath tub before you turn the shower on?