Peeing at home when the family leaves… or when they’re still home!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Once again updating! Still around, but have just run out of ideas on what type of peeing to do lol. Would love some ideas of naughty places in the house I could pee if anyone has any!

• 5 months later...
On 5/20/2024 at 7:44 AM, SnakeFace said:

Did you have to clean it up once you finished peeing?

I did, just because I had to change bedding anyway. Needed to be done, so that was my motivation lol

• Like 1
On 5/21/2024 at 1:32 PM, Bilove6967 said:

Ugh never stop posting please! Reread this thread today and got off this morning haha 

I love that, I’ll definitely try and keep posting more!!

Some years ago I seriously risked to be caught by my homemate. 
While I attented the university, I lived with his guy in a flat in Milan. It was on a friday afternoon and he had just gone out of home in order to travel back to his native town, where he planned to stay for the weekend, so he was supposed not to coming back until, at least, sunday evening. I thought to take advantage of this situation to have a little bit of fun. Since I had to put some clothes in the washmachine, I took a pair of jeans and, when I was full enough, I peed myself in the shower, because (fortulately!) I didn't have desire at all to clean the floor. After that, I left the wet trousers on the bidet while I was washing myself. After the shower, I went in my bedroom in order to take some clean clothes and, then, dry my hair and load the washmachine. 

But... a tragic unexpected event had just occured, and it was a rail accident that had interrupet the railway from Milan to Venice. Since all trains were canceled, my homemate had no other solution but coming back home and leave the day after.

He opened the door and I was naked in my room, with the wet jeans still on the bidet. If he entered in the bathroom he would have discovered them. My heart stopped beating! I was terribly afraid of the possible consequences if he saw my crime!

Luckily, he was talking with his girlfriend at the phone, so he went immediately in his room, without paying any attention to anything else, so I could run and hide the track of what I had just done.