Colette is now available to answer all your questions!

3 hours ago, colette888 said:

This Q is probably the easiest of 'em all so far, here it comes my answer:

- My GF is totally uninterested in any form of pissing and/or wetting, so, really, it's quite impossible that she might act as I would....

What a difficult life... when partner does not share passionate habbit... Perhaps it makes some relationships deeper... Do you miss her in pee adventures?

16 hours ago, A_AShes said:

What a difficult life... when partner does not share passionate habbit... Perhaps it makes some relationships deeper... Do you miss her in pee adventures?

Of course I do! But I've learn nobody can determine other people's preferences and behaviours... 

• Hug 1
On 4/28/2023 at 2:20 PM, colette888 said:

I've been experimenting with very seductive and imaginative ones, which I order online from exclusive and expensive international boutiques. I assure you thay are quite worthy!

A request question, Your above comment has got me and I expect many others very curious indeed.

Would you care to share a pic of your own most pleasing lingerie (uninhabited would be OK), perhaps here or on your "Extremely Sexy..." thread.. ?

I feel sure that we all would love to imagine you wearing them and perhaps peeing in them....  🙂

8 hours ago, Euro said:

A request question, Your above comment has got me and I expect many others very curious indeed.

Would you care to share a pic of your own most pleasing lingerie (uninhabited would be OK), perhaps here or on your "Extremely Sexy..." thread.. ?

I feel sure that we all would love to imagine you wearing them and perhaps peeing in them....  🙂

Given the way this request was forwarded, I am gladly willing to satisfy it, even though my firm policy here is usually to avoid sharing personal pics and/or videos.

So, now, I upload here a photo of a garment that two days ago I ordered from an online boutique, and which has not arrived yet... I too have to imagine myself wearing it!! 

Btw, my "Extremely Sexy..." thread is no more active because the Moderators thought it was about  time to to stop it!

image.thumb.png.b3354a0bfdba9720562bcce7ea60a83a.png

• Hot 3
1 hour ago, wether said:

Colette888, have you ever measured your bladder capacity? What was the result?

Well, you should know by now that I'm not a great "holder", I usually empty my bladder well before it reaches full capacity!

So, honestly, I'm not able to satisfy your curiosity. I may think I'm "average" in "capacity", but perhaps I'm handicapped there, who knows...

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
4 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

in another topic you answered that you sleep naked...

Just wondering if your girlfriend does too or if this is something only you do? 

I was lucky enough once to have a girlfriend who did this with me but my last girlfriend usually always wore panties and a tank top. 

Easy answer, definitely: - We both usually sleep naked!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Goatscabinfragrance said:

Are you mostly a dom or a sub?

Is urine smell (both fresh and stale) a turn on or a turn off for you?

Do you purposefully pee on things so to “mark” them and make them somehow more yours?

Have you experienced pads and adult diapers and, if so, do you enjoy using those?

Here we go:

- I'm definitely a Dom.

- The urine smell does turn me on quite a lot, I'm kind of addicted to it, like those people who sniff glue...

- I rarely piss on an object or a location to "mark" my territory, it's much more likely that I'd do it on a person if I meant to affirm a sort of "ownership"...

- I tried everything and anything, but in the case of pads and adult diapers, I clearly know they're not for me, sorry!

Edited by colette888
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2

Dear Colette, I have met with the fascinatig concept of "Pee-kiss" in one of the novels of @Paulypeeps here..

The emotional pee-relieve in responce to the intimate kissing is amasing.  Is it regular in your Dominance? Or it is sign of exceptional tenderness for a very special partner not shared with everyone? Tha'n'XxX

Do you own a pet or have ever cared for one? Which are the animals with which you have more feeling?

Among the three colors of French flag, blue (= freedom, intended as single individuals being able to choose without interferences from authority), white (= equality, so justice) and red (= fraternity, so, in a political key, strong welfare), which is the one you consider more important?

Does it happen to you to feel a strong sudden physical attraction to strangers? If yes, can you describe the look of the last person that caught your attention in such way? What does usually trigger you in someone else’s look?

Edited by Goatscabinfragrance
12 hours ago, colette888 said:

image.thumb.png.b3354a0bfdba9720562bcce7ea60a83a.png

Thanks 🙂 They look Very Sexy. (and practical ) My imagination is now working overtime creating lots of erotic images.

Perhaps when you receive them you might tell us what you get up to while wearing them?

• Love 1
17 hours ago, wether said:

Colette888, some women say needing to pee is arousing, some say it distracts them during sex. Which is closer to you?

I personally am convinced that having sex, being penetrated, when my bladder is full definitely enhances the quest for pleasure, I suppose that my opinion is shared by the majority of women 

16 hours ago, A_AShes said:

Dear Colette, I have met with the fascinatig concept of "Pee-kiss" in one of the novels of @Paulypeeps here..

The emotional pee-relieve in responce to the intimate kissing is amasing.  Is it regular in your Dominance? Or it is sign of exceptional tenderness for a very special partner not shared with everyone? Tha'n'XxX

As you certainly know, situations rarely evolve following a predictable pattern, often they take us by surprise... In the activity you just described, I think the attitude and feelings of the partner are fundamental! 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Euro said:

Thanks 🙂 They look Very Sexy. (and practical ) My imagination is now working overtime creating lots of erotic images.

Perhaps when you receive them you might tell us what you get up to while wearing them?

Sure, I'll tell you about this new tool, but I remind you that's not the first pair of crotchless knickers that I acquire... I have more than half-a-dozen of 'em in my drawer...

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Goatscabinfragrance said:

Do you own a pet or have ever cared for one? Which are the animals with which you have more feeling?

Among the three colors of French flag, blue (= freedom, intended as single individuals being able to choose without interferences from authority), white (= equality, so justice) and red (= fraternity, so, in a political key, strong welfare), which is the one you consider more important?

Does it happen to you to feel a strong sudden physical attraction to strangers? If yes, can you describe the look of the last person that caught your attention in such way? What does usually trigger you in someone else’s look?

Thanks a lot for putting me in trouble, trying to honestly answer these particular Qs...

Anyway:

- I do not "own" a pet at the moment, but I had in the past, I'm fond of dogs and horses. 

- For me, probably, Equality is slightly more important than Freedom & Fraternity, even though I believe one cannot exist without the other two!

- Almost any stranger attracts me LOL... I mean that I'm particularly turned on by the idea/fantasy of sexually interacting with persons I do not know yet... In that context the so-called "looks" do not take centerstage...

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, colette888 said:

As you certainly know, situations rarely evolve following a predictable pattern, often they take us by surprise... In the activity you just described, I think the attitude and feelings of the partner are fundamental! 

So Lovely delicate answer...You have taste and ellegance!!! Thank you indeed

• Love 1
2 hours ago, colette888 said:

I personally am convinced that having sex, being penetrated, when my bladder is full definitely enhances the quest for pleasure, I suppose that my opinion is shared by the majority of women 

But some women are afraid they would pee themselves during sex, I heard touching or licking a clit can make some women pee themselves.

• Thanks 1

The question from "Young Playboy":

You obviously experienced a plentiful of the partners of different types temperaments and psychology

How would you convince a shy novice who never thought of the theme to try to pee on me? Keeping them hold would be a bit of enforcing it.

Any gentle joyful trick you do to get them involved in your play?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, wether said:

But some women are afraid they would pee themselves during sex, I heard touching or licking a clit can make some women pee themselves.

Yeah, I heard that's possible and indeed more common than expected. My interpretation is that's NOT the «touching or licking the clit» which provokes incontinence, but the bigO itself, when one can really lose control of any bodily function... that's when the real Squirt" happens (not the pretentious one for an audience... )

• Like 1
1 hour ago, A_AShes said:

The question from "Young Playboy":

You obviously experienced a plentiful of the partners of different types temperaments and psychology

How would you convince a shy novice who never thought of the theme to try to pee on me? Keeping them hold would be a bit of enforcing it.

Any gentle joyful trick you do to get them involved in your play?

Let me think....

Well, since it seems you're looking for advice and you're believing my experience can help here, I would affirm that creating an environment where the "new" partner is enticed to drink a lot isn't a coercive approach, it's just a practical manner to facilitate things... And let me add that alcoholic beverages do wonders in this field, because not only can be quite diuretic, but also reduce inhibitions... 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, colette888 said:

Let me think....

Well, since it seems you're looking for advice and you're believing my experience can help here, I would affirm that creating an environment where the "new" partner is enticed to drink a lot isn't a coercive approach, it's just a practical manner to facilitate things... And let me add that alcoholic beverages do wonders in this field, because not only can be quite diuretic, but also reduce inhibitions... 

Nothing more magic and convinicing...? I always believed in to make them selfpasssionate first for the sake they know what is pleasant and tasty  for themself might be attractive to others...

Though you right it is a long way away fron shiness and block... makiing partner wet miggt open the door, or might shut it forever...I used to thing itis unpredictable... Maybe you luckily get into more convincing relationships being opened in pee first but not inviting into to gain more attraction?

• Thanks 1