Outdoor events and festivals

1 hour ago, Moore007 said:

Is there anyone else but me that find outdoor events and festivals a great place for piss fetish arousal? 
I was on a festival I Greece before where women sat on a wall/ledge and peed down on a bush. I you went to the bush for a piss you’d get wet from piss dripping from the bush onto the private parts. So exciting 

Yes, I think you might find a few people here who share your feelings on the matter. 

• Agree 1

Yes an awesome turn on. I remember my private parts got pretty wet from all the dripping from the bush. Do you know any good places? 

I believe it must have been excting... Could you actually watch those girls who were pissing from the edge of that wall, or did you only receive theirs flows?

I know plenty of good places, but none as the one you just described... usually at festivals and concerts people pee directly to the ground...

• Like 1
21 hours ago, energybra said:

Always a good place to catch a glimpse.

A few years ago getting into Leeds festival the traffic was really bad, hopped out of the car up a wooded snicket for a pee

Came across a couple of girls who had the same idea ❤️

A wooded snicket? I have no idea what that is, but it sounds extraordinarily English.  

• Agree 1

You could see som through the bush but I saw more women pissing on the ground and loads of wet toilet paper everywhere. I must say that smell of female piss is just awesome 

Did you collect any wet tissue and treasure it?

1 hour ago, Havelock said:

Yes. I love festivals. I used to go to Love Parade and a few others in Europe. I've also previously recounted some experiences from Bay to Breakers.

I finally read now that post of yours... it's never too late, isn't it?... Well, I must say it did impress me quite a lot, it's extremely well written and in there I find all the feelings I'm pretty familiar with... I never took part in the Bay-to-Breakers, but, on a smaller scale I did happen to be part of similar situations.. and it was always mind-.boggling!!!!!

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

One issue is that if I bring it up in conversation, my wife will know exactly why I am asking!  

Hmm ... she'll just roll her eyes I should imagine!

Wonderful start to the day for you @Alfresco 🙂  I hope she manages to get to the festival site OK - apparently the roads were awful yesterday.

• Like 2

Update - I just suggested that she take flip flops for the showers and she said “Don’t worry I already have - and toilet paper, although I am definitely going to be peeing in a bush rather than using the toilets.   I just don’t know what I will do if I need to do anything more than pee”

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Update - I just suggested that she take flip flops for the showers and she said “Don’t worry I already have - and toilet paper, although I am definitely going to be peeing in a bush rather than using the toilets.   I just don’t know what I will do if I need to do anything more than pee”

Suggest she just use a bush for that too….

You’ll definitely have to ask her how it went when she gets back.

• Like 1