Weird sexual situations while not having sex

Guest Wetling

Guest Wetling

I wonder if any of you ever had a weird sexual experience without actually having sex.

I just remembered this incident that happened almost a year ago. My best male friend was at my place. It was late in the evening, we were a little drunk and were watching TV, when he reached under the top of my living room table and pulled out a thick dildo I had forgotten to put away. He admired it for a second, then looked at me and said: "You don't really put that thing inside of you, don't you?" – "Of course I do" I said, putting my legs on the sofa with a mischievous look, and then "Wanna see?". I was getting wet, he was grinning. "No, you won't…" he teased me, but I could see he was unsure. I grabbed it out of his hands, then slowly pulled off my panties, while he was still grinning, and started rubbing my pussy. When he realized I was actually going to do it, his face became stunned. I was laying on my back with him staring at my pussy. "Watch me" I wispered, rubbed the dildo over my pussy to get it wet, then closed my eyes and hammered it into me until I came. I never really thought of having sex with him, but somehow this situation got me going. When I finally looked at him again, he had his dick out and was stroking it. I gave him a blowjob until he came too. After that we were both tired and were just going to sleep. Unbelievable. I in my bed and he on the couch. We never actually had sex.

On 3/30/2023 at 10:25 PM, Wetling said:

I wonder if any of you ever had a weird sexual experience without actually having sex.

I just remembered this incident that happened almost a year ago. My best male friend was at my place. It was late in the evening, we were a little drunk and were watching TV, when he reached under the top of my living room table and pulled out a thick dildo I had forgotten to put away. He admired it for a second, then looked at me and said: "You don't really put that thing inside of you, don't you?" – "Of course I do" I said, putting my legs on the sofa with a mischievous look, and then "Wanna see?". I was getting wet, he was grinning. "No, you won't…" he teased me, but I could see he was unsure. I grabbed it out of his hands, then slowly pulled off my panties, while he was still grinning, and started rubbing my pussy. When he realized I was actually going to do it, his face became stunned. I was laying on my back with him staring at my pussy. "Watch me" I wispered, rubbed the dildo over my pussy to get it wet, then closed my eyes and hammered it into me until I came. I never really thought of having sex with him, but somehow this situation got me going. When I finally looked at him again, he had his dick out and was stroking it. I gave him a blowjob until he came too. After that we were both tired and were just going to sleep. Unbelievable. I in my bed and he on the couch. We never actually had sex.

I don't think so , but this sounds AWESOME

• Agree 1
Guest Wetling

It felt awesome for me, too. The opportunity presented itself and I was just this bit of too lewd to let it pass. Surely the alcohol helped with it. I hadn't thought of it for a while, but since I wrote this down I find myself increasingly excited to lure him into another situation like this. 😈

However, I had expected such things to be more common, even if the situation and what it led to were totally different, because crazy things happen all the time.

Edited by Wetling
  • 1 month later...

Very interesting situation, to which I can surely relate... I must add that when, years ago, my main occupation was modelling, events similar to the one you described so well, did regularly happen... Some for mere teasing of mine, others because I was generously paid for, to provide entertainment...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/30/2023 at 5:25 PM, Wetling said:

I grabbed it out of his hands, then slowly pulled off my panties, while he was still grinning, and started rubbing my pussy. When he realized I was actually going to do it, his face became stunned. I was laying on my back with him staring at my pussy. "Watch me" I wispered, rubbed the dildo over my pussy to get it wet, then closed my eyes and hammered it into me until I came. I never really thought of having sex with him, but somehow this situation got me going. When I finally looked at him again, he had his dick out and was stroking it. 

I would have been so waiting for even the slightest invitation for sex at that point.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wetling
6 hours ago, Overlord said:

@Wetling This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Sadly no pissing involved but, damn that was good. I think it's this "all or nothing" between very good friends, that made it so naughty and exciting.

Yeah, it was spontaneous and I wasn't brave enough to introduce him to anything pee related back then. Doing what I did was alread very bold, I think. 🙂

Just now, Kupar said:

How have I only just seen this?! Amazing! Thanks for writing about it @Wetling - if I'd been in his situation it would have been like all my Christmases coming at once!

The follow up story is even better, my God… 

• Agree 1