Piss drinking with a tinder girl (no sex, just piss drinking)

That was a fantastic experience and your boldness in asking her outright really worked!  You were very generous to help a stranger so much, especially when you were limited on time.

Also, don’t worry about your English, it was very readable and MUCH better than I could do in any second language.

Thanks a lot for the comments guys.

I'm glad the text was readable.

I've been using tinder for about 9 years, and to be honest I'm not afraid to ask what I like, so I've had a lot of experiences.

I have also had many experiences with a website similar to craigslist, where there were personal ads, sex workers and what interested me, many college girls who were looking for an easy way to get money without having explicit sex.

Of course, all this is legal in my country (and I think in all European countries).

I'll share another experience soon, I don't know if it will be about another tinder girl or about this website.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Thanks for an exellent story, HarryKane! 

You look like a real doer not just dreamer,  and I like that.

Like the subject and have many experiances myself, so I will be waiting more of Your real life experiences very much. Or share mine, if You are interested.

Where in Europe are You from, HarryKane?

Hi! Thanks for the comment.

For the moment I prefer not to say where I am exactly, but I have lived in different places in Europe in the last 9 years, and I have had experiences in many cities.

I'll share another experience soon, and yes, of course, if you open a topic to share experiences about golden showers or piss drinking, I'll be the first to read them 🙂

• Hug 1
On 4/5/2023 at 1:43 PM, colette888 said:

That's the subject which interests me the most!!

That’s nice to read!

May I ask if you prefer to give or receive?

I love to drink a girl’s piss, but I find it really difficult to find a girl who’ s into it

3 hours ago, brppfan said:

That’s nice to read!

May I ask if you prefer to give or receive?

I love to drink a girl’s piss, but I find it really difficult to find a girl who’ s into it

To answer the question, I undoubtedly prefer giving than receiving! Still, in a proper situation with suitable partner(s), I don't refuse participating in any tyoe of pissing play.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/8/2023 at 4:09 PM, MrTickle said:

Great story! The all important question is: Did you do a follow-up trip to Paris?

No, I didn't. I texted her about a year later and I wasn't sure if she wanted to repeat the experience, so in the end I never visited Paris. Luckily I had a lot more action in the places I've been living 🙂

• Like 1
4 hours ago, HarryKane said:

No, I didn't. I texted her about a year later and I wasn't sure if she wanted to repeat the experience, so in the end I never visited Paris. Luckily I had a lot more action in the places I've been living 🙂

«A lot more action in the places I've been living»... Well, you promised to make us informed about it, I assure you we are all eager to read the following chapters, sooner rather than later...

Edited by colette888