Homemade bedside urinal

Hello all!

First post, so I have a little stage fright. Anywhore, I've been very keen on peeing into bottles in my room while feeling lazy, but also the rush of naughty peeing. So i came up with an idea to make it simpler to pee and not stop what I'm doing to hold the bottle while I release. I took a poster and transformed it into a funnel that attaches to my designated bottle. This way I can be sitting on my bed and pee hands free without making a mess. I've posted a picture to show my contraption, and here in about 20-30 minutes I will be testing it out. Has anyone else tried to do the same with better success? Much love everyone!

20230224_025601.jpg

20230224_025747.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Pee_punk said:

Hello all!

First post, so I have a little stage fright. Anywhore, I've been very keen on peeing into bottles in my room while feeling lazy, but also the rush of naughty peeing. So i came up with an idea to make it simpler to pee and not stop what I'm doing to hold the bottle while I release. I took a poster and transformed it into a funnel that attaches to my designated bottle. This way I can be sitting on my bed and pee hands free without making a mess. I've posted a picture to show my contraption, and here in about 20-30 minutes I will be testing it out. Has anyone else tried to do the same with better success? Much love everyone!

20230224_025601.jpg

20230224_025747.jpg

Never a DIY version like this, but once when I stayed at a hospital and wasn't able to get up all the much for a longer period of time, I've used those urinal bottles they give you there countless times. And apparently they sell them dirt cheap in pharmacies as well, so that might be an idea to try.

• Like 1

I would be concerned about the funnel disintegrating over time. Perhaps peeing directly into the bottle would be better, or if you need something wider cutting off the neck of the bottle and sanding it down so you don't get hurt. Either way, I think it would be pretty effective 😚

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I would be concerned about the funnel disintegrating over time. Perhaps peeing directly into the bottle would be better, or if you need something wider cutting off the neck of the bottle and sanding it down so you don't get hurt. Either way, I think it would be pretty effective 😚

And if your stream catches the very long, narrow, UNSECURED paper funnel at the wrong angle that's just a mess waiting to happen.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

SOMEONE I’ve made a funnel to piss in a bottle
PF OMG it’ll fall over and go everywhere

SOMEONE ELSE I pissed all over my bedroom floor

PF Hot!

LOL! I think the reaction is different when someone doesn’t intend to make a mess. Not everyone loves the messes or has a situation where it’s okay to make them. 

• Agree 2
8 hours ago, Pee_punk said:

Hello all!

Excellent and full marks for the intent there.  Kudos to you.

I'm guessing part of the plan is that if anyone saw an empty bottle in your room they wouldn't think anything of it, same as a rolled up poster.

If you're feeling a bit less discrete, what you could do is take a bottle, and cut the top half off, maybe on a slight angle.   What you've then got when you turn the top half upside down is a funnel to pee into.  Then the other half of the bottle as a container to catch the flood.

Or if that's not going to be big enough, use the top half or a slim neck plastic bottle as the funnel and a complete wider necked bottle to flow into.