First Pee in a Cup (with picture!)

3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Hi friends!Β 

Firstly happy valentines day guys! I love you all πŸ’

Secondly, people have been asking me for years to pee in a container, and out of the blue last night I finally got the urge.Β 

To kinda set the stage, I was in quite the silly mood thanks to several people in the chat box (you know who you are and I love you 🀣). I was howling with laughter and my bladder was building. I was on the verge of peeing in my pj pants, and that's when it hit me. Just kinda out of nowhere. "I want to pee in a mug!"

So as quietly as I could I snuck into the kitchen (since my whole family was asleep) and retrieved a mug that we don't use that often. It's larger, and a quick Google search says it holds 24 oz. I was so full of both pee and giggles that it was so hard to maneuver my pj pantsΒ off, but once they came off it was straight into the tub, squat over the mug, and let go.

But what I wasn't anticipating was the sound 😡 I really didn't hold back so my pee gushed into the cup making this really loud, echoy noise that I can't really describe. It happened for about four seconds before I forced myself to stop and rethink the whole operation. As this was going on my pee was dribbling out into the tub, still making noise but not as loud this time, and the only thing i thought to do was bring the mug closer to me. 

Well, that was still really loud. Even doing the stop and go thing and stopping when it got too loud I thought it was making way too much noise and didn't want to wake the family, so I decided to let the rest of my pee out in the toilet. I didn't time myself because I just wasn't thinking about it, but I did snap this picture! Don't mind the edit. It's a pretty recognizable mug so I wanted to scratch out the design:

20230213_230653.thumb.jpg.c77837fa9213f77c1f6d508b8dee4486.jpg

So, it filled about halfway and I still had a few dribbles plus the remainder of my pee in the toilet. I think, had I been home alone, I could have filled the whole 24 oz!

Now everyone who has been asking me to measure my pee should be satisfied lol.

Thanks for sharing!Β  The sound is a big part of the container pissing! Maybe should have tried the first time when you could let it roar out. LOL

6 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Couldn't fit all my reactions into your post so here they are.Β Β  😍πŸ”₯βœ…β™₯οΈπŸΊπŸ€—

I love it. Thank you. But I have to ask: what is the 🍺 for πŸ˜†

On 2/15/2023 at 10:09 PM, Bacardi said:

I love it. Thank you. But I have to ask: what is the 🍺 for πŸ˜†

That's to represent your pee in the cupΒ  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‹

It's not a German spy balloon πŸ˜„

Edited by likesToLick
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...