Andre here! Ask me anything!

AWN_84

Hi Andre,

A couple from me...

- If you could see any live band or artist (past or present) in concert, who would it be ?

- Have you ever met anyone remotely famous (from minor celebrity to full A-list) and what was you impression of them?  Did they live up to the hype?

53 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi Andre,

A couple from me...

- If you could see any live band or artist (past or present) in concert, who would it be ?

- Have you ever met anyone remotely famous (from minor celebrity to full A-list) and what was you impression of them?  Did they live up to the hype?

- i saw, as a matter of fact, Scorpions on their last tour on Brazil, wish i could seen Queen an Van Halen 

- Yes! I met Hideo Kojima on a meet&greet on a game convention here, and caught his autograph on my Metal Gear Solid 5 game cover! The guy is exactly what he looks, a man o few words, but surprinsingly kind!

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Hi Andre, 

These are so much fun! ☺️

If money was no object, and you could have anything in the world, what would you have? 

x

It is right? 

There is so much! For starters i would be in the VIP sector in every F1 race around the world since i am a big fan, take flight lessons and own my private airplane since i also love them. I would surround myself with tenho of all sort, from a smart home to a smartwatch, love automation, machines and roboticts. There is much more, but from the top of the mind, that is it!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, AWN_84 said:

It is right? 

There is so much! For starters i would be in the VIP sector in every F1 race around the world since i am a big fan, take flight lessons and own my private airplane since i also love them. I would surround myself with tenho of all sort, from a smart home to a smartwatch, love automation, machines and roboticts. There is much more, but from the top of the mind, that is it!

Absolutely, my AMA is so much fun! 

oooh yeah my Bf loves F1.  I am also a lover of the air and want to continue my lessons to get airborne solo! 
thank you ☺️

• Hug 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I'll throw in a question.

If you could spend a month exploring any one country on this earth, which one would you choose?

Japan! Without a sliver of doubt! I love japanese culture, anime, manga the food, would love to spend time exploring the cities, the countryside, everything!

• Like 1