A hap-pee Christmas indeed

9 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

I must have been a really god girl this year as last night I got the best present ever. 

We had a visit from my brother-in-law and his new girlfriend (L). They had travelled all day from Lincolnshire in England to spend Christmas in Scotland with N’s family. 

We treated them to dinner and N was very kind to let me have a few glasses of wine to chill out. L and I hit it off pretty instantly, we had similar interests and even career paths that were sort of related. She was a bit younger than me by a few years. 

After dinner, L and I were outside having a casual smoke and the cold Scottish air hit us. I made a casual comment that I needed to pee. She smiled and said that she did too as she hadn’t been since setting off at like 10am (it was now 8pm!) - wow what skill! 

I gestured her into the dining room where just off it there was a toilet.  She came in behind me continuing conversation with her hands feeling for the lock. 

There was a brief pause as she waited for me to sit down. 

As I sat down I noticed her eyes follow my movements as I pulled my jeans down and rested my hands on my thighs. 

The sounds of gentle tinkling into water filled the room.  I was conscious not to be overly loud as we could still hear the boys chatting and laughing away in the lounge. 

As I was wiping, I took note of L’s stance. Her legs were crossed she was clearly desperate. 

I got up and flushed, then moved aside to wash my hands. 

L quickly moved in, turned around and lifted her dress. She sat down. 

As I looked over I could see that she had put two fingers if her right hand between her legs as if to spread her labia. Her left hand was holding up the front of her dress. 

Immediately, the sound of the guys disappeared and a very loud stream was all that could be heard off the porcelain. After a few seconds she stopped and her right hand reached for some toilet paper. She took a bunch and threw it between her legs in an attempt to quieten her stream. 

Her fingers went back between her legs and the stream started up again. Her plan to dampen the sound hadn’t worked as it was just as loud as before. I think she was slightly embarrassed as she just sighed. I, on the other hand was relieved that it didn’t work. There wasn’t much toilet roll left to do it again if she was to wipe. 

Her pee seemed to last for ages.

By the time it had slowed to a trickle, I had moved over towards the door. I saw her hand come up and reach for the last of the toilet roll, taking it and wrapping it around her two fingers.  As she parted her legs to wipe I couldn’t help my eyes wondering and notice that she had more pubic hair than I had imagined.  That sight only lasted a split second as she went and wiped. 

She stood up and let the front of her dress fall.  She then smiled at me and commented on how nice my hair was in the bathroom light and then turned to flush. I was glowing inside! 

As the toilet flush faded away, the sound of the guys was dominant again and I knew that the moment was over. 

I unlocked the bathroom door and we left.  As we made our way back through to the lounge she whispered to me “thanks”.

My heart raced the rest of the night. I couldn’t sleep until 1am thinking about it. 

Even typing it out now I can feel my heart going fast!

Christmas has definitely come early for me! 

Merry Christmas to all when it comes. I’m so glad there’s a community like this to share that experience with.   

🙂

This is too HOT for me, I'm completely horny ofter reading...

• Agree 1

Lovely moment @Chrissy89 - Thanks for sharing with us.

If you're anything like me, I'm always in fear of showing 'too much' interest in these sorts of moments where people have an open innocent outlook on peeing.  Sadly the moments where young ladies invite me into a bathroom with them are limited (can't understand why) but just in general such moments hopefully indicate that pee is less of a taboo thing to be hidden away and never discussed.  And that can only be a good thing.  Right? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Fantastic experience and amazing that:

- she had held it for so long before going to pee. 
- she only just met you but felt relaxed enough with you to follow you into the toilet rather than waiting outside - especially as family were nearby and probably realised that you went in together.  
- she was so bold with her technique in front of you, fingers spreading her labia. 
- she was so loud in her peeing style. 
- it sounds like she wasn’t wearing knickers as you mention pulling up her dress and letting it fall, but no mention of knickers.

Hopefully you may be able to share some other moments with her in future. Maybe even before they go back South.

Either way, a memory that will stick with you for a long time. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 2
  • Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Fantastic experience and amazing that:

- she had held it for so long before going to pee. 
- she only just met you but felt relaxed enough with you to follow you into the toilet rather than waiting outside - especially as family were nearby and probably realised that you went in together.  
- she was so bold with her technique in front of you, fingers spreading her labia. 
- she was so loud in her peeing style. 
- it sounds like she wasn’t wearing knickers as you mention pulling up her dress and letting it fall, but no mention of knickers.

Hopefully you may be able to share some other moments with her in future. Maybe even before they go back South.

Either way, a memory that will stick with you for a long time. 

She spent Christmas with us so stay tuned for part 2… 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Hightower said:

Think you need to tell your brother in law she's a keeper!

And I thought I was a weirdo for getting turned on by the smell of pee as well...at least I'm not alone 😂

For me often the *Scent of Pee* works as the most potent aphrodisiac... 😋

• Love 1