Pee adventures at Ikea? Open to ideas.

I would love to take my friend on a piss adventure over the holidays, if I get the chance that is. I keep thinking of ideas and Ikea keeps popping up in my mind. It's close, large, and not busy enough where people are coming from all directions every ten seconds. Lots of places to let go, seemingly easy to get away with it. My only worry is security. Does anyone know how Ikea is with security cams? If its too secure, I'm open to better ideas.

• Love 1

By your friend, I hope you mean me because I have always wanted to pee in ikea!

I think the warehouse would be easiest. It's where I've always wanted to pee. It seems so easy. Just duck under a fixture and pee! I saw a pee video a long time ago of a woman doing just that, and I've orgasmed so many times over it. Sadly I can't find it anymore 😭 but that would be my suggestion. No idea about the cameras tho lol. 

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
43 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I think the warehouse would be easiest. It's where I've always wanted to pee. It seems so easy. Just duck under a fixture and pee! I saw a pee video a long time ago of a woman doing just that, and I've orgasmed so many times over it. Sadly I can't find it anymore 😭 but that would be my suggestion. No idea about the cameras tho lol. 

Good luck!

I found the video 😊 It is from Lina-Lenz. She did great content on mdh, but left 2 years ago or so.

A26D0DAC-CE8D-4717-802F-74EF4352467C.png

• Hot 3
19 minutes ago, NaughtyGold said:

I only have it on my personal mdh account. I am not sure whether there is a way to share that?

Not on the forum no 😪 but that's okay. Thanks anyway. The picture is just as good!

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, NaughtyGold said:

I only have it on my personal mdh account. I am not sure whether there is a way to share that?

1. Just curious, what is MDH?

2. A suggestion, now that we are all curious: You could download it to your computer and then upload it to a sharing site. I think I usually use eroprofile.com

If your browser does not have an obvious way to download it, let me know, I might be able to help.

Also, one downloading service that very rarely fails is 9xbuddy.com. Just paste the URL in there. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Peevert said:

2. A suggestion, now that we are all curious: You could download it to your computer and then upload it to a sharing site. I think I usually use eroprofile.com

If your browser does not have an obvious way to download it, let me know, I might be able to help.

Also, one downloading service that very rarely fails is 9xbuddy.com. Just paste the URL in there. 

MDH is My Dirty Hobby, a notorious German based site specializing in naughty peeing. 

13 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Good luck!

Oh how I wish I meant you ;). This is someone who's closer to home however. I feel like I've seen the video you're talking about, but its in that sort of lost video category now that its been so long. There's so many pissing in Ikea videos out there, and I've done a few naughty pees in warehouses before, so naturally I would love to have a piss marking adventure with this person. Kind of like what @peecurious94 did with her mom. Exactly like that tbh.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

Talking ideas: I did it recently in a furniture store on a nice couch. The shop was big enough to find a good spot and rather empty. I did some test seating to find a squashy and dark surface, then just put a coat over my lap and pretended playing on my phone while removing my black leggings underneath. I really had to go and just enjoyed completely soaking the sofa 😜💦 It was a bit tricky to get the pants back on, and I must admit they got wet 🙈 But with the coat above it, nobody actually noticed. I only briefly had a look on the disaster. Since it was a dark cushion, it was not that obvious, but definitely visible. As planned I went straight to the parking lot and left the shop. I am pretty sure I will repeat that once in another store 😀

I was thinking the same thing. Having her drink a ton and head to the furniture to let some loose into a cushion or two (if not watched by security), then drink some more and hold onto it until she can find a discreet place to spray her piss. I had the idea that if she gets caught, I'll just cover for her and say that she's post-partum and her pelvic floor is unusually weak at this time. I imagine in big stores like ikea, its hard to find the bathroom.

• Hot 1
19 hours ago, Peevert said:

I only could stream it with that account. But will check when I am back home at a computer. Currently traveling…

8 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Having her drink a ton and head to the furniture to let some loose into a cushion or two (if not watched by security), then drink some more and hold onto it until she can find a discreet place to spray her piss. I had the idea that if she gets caught, I'll just cover for her and say that she's post-partum and her pelvic floor is unusually weak at this time. I imagine in big stores like ikea, its hard to find the bathroom.

If she is into it, just go for it and have fun 🤩. If she wears a dress, that is even easier. Just hide her lap during the action and wait for a good moment to get up. Nobody should notice. The question is whether you want to be caught? Anyway, you are lucky to have a friend that is willing and brave enough to do this. As shared in some other places here in the forum, I have at least some good memories of messing around as a couple. My gf at that time was shy and afraid of being caught, which I appreciated. We preferred the sneaky way, which I still do. So, really looking forward to reading how this is going on with you and your friend.

• 3 weeks later...

Every time when I have to go shopping in IKEA, I think how nice it would be to pee on the some furnitures. I especially fantasize about peeing on beds and couches. 💦

However, I would never dare to do anything about it. 😔