Gender Neutral Restroom (and Ladies, How do you feel about Urinals)

On 6/19/2024 at 4:39 PM, secretfan said:

Wow that would have been a dream for me. How big was the trough?

hmm maybe 6 feet long and half a foot wide? 

33 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Really hot!

Wish I could have been there to see it.

Do you pee standing up a lot?

i don’t often pee standing up because it usually runs down my thighs lol. this time i did a hover sit over it and peed downward… altho i have got to work on my standing and peeing forward! 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, weequeen said:

altho i have got to work on my standing and peeing forward! 

I'd say! 😝 

It's quite a useful skill to develop. Your thighs will thank you, not to mention the looks you get from the guys at the trough beside you are priceless.

• Cheeky 1
3 hours ago, weequeen said:

hmm maybe 6 feet long and half a foot wide? 

i don’t often pee standing up because it usually runs down my thighs lol. this time i did a hover sit over it and peed downward… altho i have got to work on my standing and peeing forward! 

You should!

I've always found it super hot when a girl can pee standing facing a urinal like a guy

Although backwards is cute too 😏

• Love 1
On 6/19/2024 at 11:33 AM, weequeen said:

i was at a bar a few weeks ago that had a gender neutral bathroom. it had a trough and stalls.  i used the trough - pulled down my pants and underwear aimed my stream down into it. a guy was right next to me having his pee and i looked up and made eye contact with him and he blushed haha 

I went to a gender neutral bathroom with a trough urinal at this queer bar in Berlin. I was wearing a Pride month dress and I peed in the trough urinal next to a few different people.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

I've always found it super hot when a girl can pee standing facing a urinal like a guy

It can be tough peeing into a urinal, specially as a short woman ! Some of those are so high up damn

• Love 2
On 6/23/2024 at 2:13 AM, Coral said:

It can be tough peeing into a urinal, specially as a short woman ! Some of those are so high up damn

Mmm...coral...this a fantasy of mine, girls being desperate to piss and needing to use the urinal but being to short to reach!

I imagine them needing to use the short urinal...but maybe having to struggle to wait as it's already in use by another girl!😈😈

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Mmm...coral...this a fantasy of mine, girls being desperate to piss and needing to use the urinal but being to short to reach!

I imagine them needing to use the short urinal...but maybe having to struggle to wait as it's already in use by another girl!😈😈

I have never heard of a short urinal 😶 But can't tell that I haven't been in similar situations haha

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Coral said:

I have never heard of a short urinal 😶 But can't tell that I haven't been in similar situations haha

You have been in similar situations?

Would love to hear about them, if you are inclined to share

Edited by Thiscouldbeanywhere
5 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

There are short unrinals for boys, handicapped, or short men (or women, but I don't think they were planned for that).

Short men? Oh, so the Prince of All 3 Saiyans. 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

You have been in similar situations?

Would love to hear about them, if you are inclined to share

There have been countless such situations haha. I wouldn't know from where to start

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/22/2024 at 11:31 PM, Ms. Tito said:

I went to a gender neutral bathroom with a trough urinal at this queer bar in Berlin. I was wearing a Pride month dress and I peed in the trough urinal next to a few different people.

A quintessentially hot pride experience ❤️ love it

• Love 1

I would love this.  I'm not good at peeing standing up, but if I knew this was an option, I'd defintely be prepared with my device and would absolutely pee at a urinal if I could!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, WetWoman80 said:

I'm not good at peeing standing up, but if I knew this was an option, I'd defintely be prepared with my device and would absolutely pee at a urinal if I could!

Sounds like you just need practice so you can join in the standing pee fun.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
On 6/22/2024 at 10:31 PM, Ms. Tito said:

how many people were standing vs squatting?

• 2 months later...
On 12/17/2023 at 8:58 AM, Sophie said:

Like any other bathroom I guess? You go into a stall, you do your business, you wash your hands and you leave.

The only gender neutral bathroom I have used is essentially several enclosed rooms. brick walls, thick floor to ceiling doors with no gaps and inside is a toilet, a sink and a dryer.

sap_genderneutralrestrooms-8997-hdrwebsite.jpg

1520108270612.thumb.jpg.b8342e98bc1eb599bb512caf4efdb0a7.jpg

They don't usually have these in America, but in Europe the floor-to-ceiling walls are pretty much in every bathroom. It's so much better than the US. I think this would be a great setup for gender neutral bathrooms.