Jay Lee's Questions for the Pee Fetish World...

Hi Pee Fetish World ... Have some questions...

I know unisex public restrooms existence, however, these unisex toilets are single unit toilets. What are your thoughts on unisex public restrooms where there are several toilets for men and women alike to use? Do you think that men and women should or should not have separate restrooms? Finally, does the idea of knowing a person of the opposite sex is using the stall next to you "bug" you? So what are thoughts...

There's a small bar in Houston that has a unisex. The odd part is there are separate doors for men and women so you're kind of surprised when you walk in. It doesn't really bug me but I have hell peeing with a raging hard on.

Hi Pee Fetish World ... Have some questions...

I know unisex public restrooms existence, however, these unisex toilets are single unit toilets. What are your thoughts on unisex public restrooms where there are several toilets for men and women alike to use? Do you think that men and women should or should not have separate restrooms? Finally, does the idea of knowing a person of the opposite sex is using the stall next to you "bug" you? So what are thoughts...

I prefer separate bathrooms because in most cases most men are messy in the bathroom. They just piss all over the place.

I would not have a problem using a unisex bathroom. My bladder is anything but shy! However, I do agree with MP, men tend to pee all over the place and usually don't lift the seat when peeing into a regular toilet in a public facility. As much as I like pee, I don't want to sit on someone else's pee unless I'm having sex with them!

• 4 weeks later...
There's a small bar in Houston that has a unisex. The odd part is there are separate doors for men and women so you're kind of surprised when you walk in. It doesn't really bug me but I have hell peeing with a raging hard on.

What is the name of the bar ... might visit when I travel to Houston... :smile

I prefer separate bathrooms because in most cases most men are messy in the bathroom. They just piss all over the place.

.....Says the lady who loves pissing all over carpets, beds and furniture and against walls.....often anywhere but a freaking bathroom. Hahaha.

But yeah, I get what you're saying. Particularly in venues where alcohol is sold in quantities - ie nightclubs and bars - men's aim due to alcohol can be a bit off to say the least. But I have heard that women can be just as bad sometimes. With their habit of hovering over seats rather than sitting upon them it is easy to imagine how a little too much alcohol could result in seats and floors being pissed on. Also, in very crowded venues with long queues for the ladies and with many of the girls already seriously intoxicated, I have been reliably informed of ladies' toilets where girls have been peeing on the floor or in the sinks.

Now those are the kind of unisex toilets I would fully approve of. How I'd love to walk in and find girls peeing right there on the floor.

I would be turned on too much if there was a girl peeing in the next stall to me,you could hear the stream hissing etc.I would feel uncomfortable.What about all the tampons as well?They would make me feel awkward.No,mens and womens plumbing should be kept apart until any fun agreed between them..

I was still a pee virgin at the start of my twenties. One day I was using a stall (I had to do more than pee) in one of the older college men's rooms, when I heard a knock on the door. I suppose I was preoccupied :redface: and didn't answer. A moment later, I heard footsteps as someone came in. It wasn't until I saw a pair of definitely female legs walk by that I realized there was no women's room on this floor.

She sat down a couple stalls from me and almost right away released a steady stream. From the sound of things, she'd been needing to pee for quite a while. In my condition, I wasn't going anywhere for a while, and how could I with her there? But, once she realized she wasn't alone, I think she hurried up things, a quick run of water over her hands and she was out the door.

I never did get to see her, but it took a while to get that picture of her out of my imagination.

• Like 1
I used to travel to another state often for business. Sometimes I would make the trip three times in a week. Shortly after crossing into that state, there was a state welcome center / rest area. I would stop there most mornings, it was about 90 minutes from my home (with the traffic) and about that time my morning coffee wanted to get out.

They were doing some repairs / renovations to the facilities, and for some reason, they temporally changed the ladies room into the mens, the mens into the ladies. They had large signs on the doors to the buildings, and also in front of each rest room entrance. I read the signs carefully, and entered what was designated for men. It just so happened that my stomach was a bit upset (something I had eaten the night before) so there was a need to do more than just pee. I was sitting in the stall, and I heard what sounded like high heels walking in. Sure enough, a woman entered the stall next to me, and sent a noisy stream into the toilet. When she finished, she exited the stall (I was still sitting there hoping that my entire intestines were not coming out :redface:) when she walked out and ran into another man who was walking in.

She started screaming and calling him everything she could think of, saying he was a pervert and should be arrested for being in the ladies room. Apparently she stopped there regularly, and did not pay any attention to the signs. After several people told her that she was the one in the wrong place, including the woman from the welcome center, she stormed off still cussing a storm.

I had stayed in the stall until most of the show was over, I just was not in the mood to get involved. I did, however, decide to give myself some extra time on my trips to that state, and just watch to see if other women made the same mistake. Several times I would see a woman enter what was then the men's room, most of the time they would exit quickly when they saw guys in there. A few times I would see a woman enter, and after a short time, walk in myself and go into the stall next to her, to hear what she was doing.

The best thing was after a few weeks, they had finished the repairs, and switched the rooms back. Now women were used to going into the mens, and I would see one in there.

Great,at my works,the ladies is adjacent to mens,and in the joining cubicle if i put my ear to the wall i can hear EVERYTHING clearly,from zips being undone,to piss hitting water,to wiping.its great especially if i see whos going in and shes nice.