Partner/Sibling that turned out to be more pee naughty than you?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't think I'll be the first in saying that I would rather not know what my family members are into. That's just me though. 

Friends are fair game though. Almost all of them have agreed with me that peeing outside (even in the city) is fine and dandy. Hell even one of my cousins agreed with that sentiment. 

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Agree 1

It took several months before Curls even let me see naked and a bit longer before she peed in front of me. But over the years she has certainly been more bold and riskier in her situations.

Early days we may have been to a dance, pictures etc, she would duck into the ladies and remove her panties, then pee in the street standing In-front of shops etc.

Later on, at house parties for example, she never once lined up for the toilet, she would come outside in the backyard with me and we would pee together, or later simply wet her panties under her skirt, if the light was low, I have even seen her pee dripping down while she was talking to someone.

On picnics in the summer, she often had a short shift with sheer panties and would just wet them, or very dark blue shorts, no panties and just pee out the leg holes where ever she was standing. Leaving them on all day.

Even Hockey, (Summer sport in Australia, short tunics) she hated using the toilets at the grounds If she was goalie, and the game was up the other end, she would stand legs slightly apart and pee through her panties, otherwise at half time she sat on the grass and peed through her panties.

She really did come out of herself within a few years, much more outgoing with it than me, although I love watching

• Hot 4