Gotah's Pee Adventures

1 minute ago, mickymoist said:

Let's just say it was the one that you were the most obviously aroused in ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I get like that if I pee somewhere naughty so it's nice to see

Oh you mean the one where I'm in the forest with the black shirt on?

Just now, mickymoist said:

That's the one ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah that was quite an exciting one to film. I don't know why but peeing in the forest always makes me quite aroused lol

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I had to run some errands for work a few weeks ago. I was driving around with my car for much longer than I had anticipated and was dying for a piss as I made my way back to the office. My bladder was bursting when I reentered. I've managed to film the final moments for you guys.

Brace yourselves for a very long pee ๐Ÿ˜›

https://www.erome.com/a/mde2dyJX

IMG_20240930_14104976.thumb.jpeg.24dc25905d0200263f49f4fd0e5a5af8.jpeg

• Hot 4
1 hour ago, Gotah said:

I had to run some errands for work a few weeks ago. I was driving around with my car for much longer than I had anticipated and was dying for a piss as I made my way back to the office. My bladder was bursting when I reentered. I've managed to film the final moments for you guys.

Brace yourselves for a very long pee ๐Ÿ˜›

https://www.erome.com/a/mde2dyJX

IMG_20240930_14104976.thumb.jpeg.24dc25905d0200263f49f4fd0e5a5af8.jpeg

Think your bladder has got bigger! ๐Ÿ˜œ

3 hours ago, DevonUK said:

love the double streamย 

You're not the first one to tell me that lol ... I personally think it's a bit annoying since I'd rather prefer a strong and solid stream.

3 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Think your bladder has got bigger! ๐Ÿ˜œ

You think so?

• Like 1

Fresh from last eveing. Peeing in my garden after arriving home from a fancy night out.

Sadly it felt much more urgent than it actually was, but it was still a fun pee.

https://www.erome.com/a/eSbEN2QW

GIF-241006_003807.thumb.gif.9427e17ce048fff9b2d25dc8006293b6.gif

Anyway guys, today I also have a question I'd like to ask you regarding the future of my videos. They are super fun to film and I'm definetly not going to stop, however, I'd like to try and change something in my filming process.

For quite some time now I've been thinking of making more engaging, vlog type videos. And I think the only way to do that properly is to talk while filming. Sharing with you how I'm feeling, what's going on, what I'm planning to do etc. I think that could make the clips much more entertaining and maybe even hotter for you.

The one thing that keeps me from doing this though is my voice. Unfortunately it is far from being sexy ... or manly lol. Also I'm not a native speaker so I do have an accent when I speak english.

And here's what I'd like to know from you guys: What do you all think of this idea? Does it sound interesting to you?

And would you watch them despite me having the voice and accent that I have? Or do you think it'd be awkward? ... I'm aware this might be rather difficult to answer without ever seeing or hearing anything before but for now I'm just interested in hearing a general opinion since I'm still unsure whether I should or not.

Let me know, I'd like to hear your feedback!