Urethra angle and the pee angle of women.

1 hour ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

Sometimes I find it struggle that my urethra is facing forward since when my mom I was younger I would squat to pee and I would wet my pants or panties. So for a while I give up to peeing squatting and just pissed standing meanwhile I learned to adjust my hips to pee squatting since my mom is of Asian descendant and Italian but the weird part is her urethra is facing downwards since my mom says I take more from my Asian side 

Which Asian country is your mom descended from and is your dad also Asian?

On 11/29/2022 at 6:19 PM, kitty and mimi said:

can she still read Chinese?

Yes. Definitely. She spends hours reading Chinese, every day, but her choice of subject matter is very different from yours and mine.

2 minutes ago, kitty and mimi said:

would she read the chapter of that novel? did you ask her about that idiom?

Sorry, but I don't share posts from this site with her. My interests are very different from hers.

5 minutes ago, Dr.P said:

Sorry, but I don't share posts from this site with her. My interests are very different from hers.

you don't need to tell her that there was a fetish story in the novel. what you can tell her is that there is a very popular Chinese novel which was written by a famous Chinese woman. see if she is interested in it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dr.P said:

1 hour ago, kitty and mimi said:

you don't need to tell her that there was a fetish story in the novel. what you can tell her is that there is a very popular Chinese novel which was written by a famous Chinese woman. see if she is interested in it.

actually this novel is really popular. There is a TV series which is based on that novel. I just watched the beginning, but I am not sure if the pee scene will be on the TV series. the name of the book is ""the ninth widow".

Edited by kitty and mimi
On 12/5/2022 at 6:55 PM, AbbyPeePrincess said:

Sometimes I find it struggle that my urethra is facing forward since when my mom I was younger I would squat to pee and I would wet my pants or panties. So for a while I give up to peeing squatting and just pissed standing meanwhile 

I don't know anything about cultural or racial differences in the angle of the female urethra. I am amazed and highly interested in the fact that there are differences between any women. That it is hidden among your lady bits is intriguing. 

That you can stand and pee is awesome 

• Like 1
On 12/5/2022 at 3:55 PM, AbbyPeePrincess said:

Sometimes I find it struggle that my urethra is facing forward since when my mom I was younger I would squat to pee and I would wet my pants or panties. So for a while I give up to peeing squatting and just pissed standing meanwhile I learned to adjust my hips to pee squatting since my mom is of Asian descendant and Italian but the weird part is her urethra is facing downwards since my mom says I take more from my Asian side 

My wife has said that forward streams require a different squatting technique. Ideally your panties/pants are at your knees and you squat low, so that your stream exits below them and goes forward under them. This is frequently taught/learned in Asia but less so in the US because squatting and forward streams are less common here. Thus many parents in the west talk about the difficulty of girls peeing outside, which is not frequently discussed as an issue in Asia. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

This is why parents should teach girls to pee standing it should be the social norm.

I wonder if there are any cultures where standing is the social norm, for women? If such cultures do exist, it would be interesting to know if the social norm arose in response to anatomical features common to certain groups, or to cultural, social, or even religious factors. Nature or nurture?

On 12/4/2022 at 4:30 PM, Havelock said:

Women would pee and socialize together outside and this was carried over to the indoor bathrooms which were all squat toilets. These circumstances naturally led to observing pee streams.

have you ever heard any Chinese women saw western women squat to pee in open squat toilet in Chinese bathroom? did they noticed western women pee significant differently than Chinese women?did they notice different in body shapes or sizes while they were exposed to each other? will western women draw more attentions from Chinese women? I heard that western women tend to have more downward stream, more likely squat on toes or squat high than full squat, and have thicker thighs than Chinese women. will those differences attract more attentions from Chinese women inside the bathroom?

Edited by kitty and mimi
45 minutes ago, kitty and mimi said:

have you ever heard any Chinese women saw western women squat to pee in open squat toilet in Chinese bathroom? did they noticed western women pee significant differently than Chinese women. did they notice different in body shapes or sizes while they were exposed to each other? will western women draw more attentions from Chinese women? I heard that western women tend to have more downward stream, more likely squat on toes or squat high than full squat, and have thicker thighs than Chinese women. will those differences attract more attentions from Chinese women inside the bathroom?

I know an American woman who spent a semester going to school in Beijing. She said she loved living there, but she hated having to use the open squat toilets! "I suppose it can be difficult when you're used to western toilets?" I asked, feeling a little guilty about my anatomical privilege. 

"Oh, it's not that?" She replied. "Believe me, I have no problem squatting to pee. The problem was, EVERY TIME I peed in public, these Chinese ladies would stare at me the entire time. I don't know how they thought black women peed? But they always seemed shocked that I did it the same way they did. Sometimes they didn't even pee, they just followed me in and watched!"

18 hours ago, Dr.P said:

I wonder if there are any cultures where standing is the social norm, for women? If such cultures do exist, it would be interesting to know if the social norm arose in response to anatomical features common to certain groups, or to cultural, social, or even religious factors. Nature or nurture?

The only culture I have heard that embraced peeing standing was 18th-19th century Europe where ladies would wear long puffy dresses and pee standing under them. I think this was driven by the complexity of the dresses. Unfortunately I think these customs are not very well documented and I have no idea how this intersected with Urethra angle. If anyone has better literature, please share or perhaps even start a new thread. 

Despite her forward stream squatting and my attempted encouragement, my wife has never been interested in peeing standing. She will pee standing in the shower sometimes but she does not seem to have as forward of a stream in that position as squatting. I have no idea why that is.

I had former girlfriends who were convinced to try standing but none ever seemed to have it as a preference on their own. One of my daughters experimented with standing successfully but my wife taught her to squat and pee to avoid wetting her pants. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, kitty and mimi said:

have you ever heard any Chinese women saw western women squat to pee in open squat toilet in Chinese bathroom? did they noticed western women pee significant differently than Chinese women. did they notice different in body shapes or sizes while they were exposed to each other? will western women draw more attentions from Chinese women? I heard that western women tend to have more downward stream, more likely squat on toes or squat high than full squat, and have thicker thighs than Chinese women. will those differences attract more attentions from Chinese women inside the bathroom?

Nature or nurture is a really interesting question here. If Chinese culture made forward streams a positive attribute / sign of fertility, they were observable and this went back centuries, natural selection may have bread forward streams into the population.

On the nurture side, the prevalence of squatting in China for reasons outside peeing, may be shaping bodies and anatomy. My wife often makes fun of me for squatting like a white person. The cultural ability to squat has been discussed in places like this https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/03/can-you-do-the-asian-squat/555716/ and https://www.inspireusafoundation.org/why-cant-everyone-do-the-asian-squat/

On an anecdotal level I have observed women of western origin who are very flexible and into yoga who can squat low, flat footed in an asian style and have forward streams. I have no idea if that is a universal correlation.

Edited by Havelock
spelling, link added
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Havelock said:

If Chinese culture made forward streams a positive attribute / sign of fertility, they were observable and this went back centuries, natural selection may have bread forward streams into the population.

This might be the reason why a lot of western men want to date or marry East Asian women and find East Asian women to be more attractive than western women. one's physical attractiveness to people of opposite sex might be a sign of fertility or reproduction ability. when animals including human, are attracted to member of same species of the opposite sex, their subconscious tell them that they need to reproduce offspring, so their genes will survive and will not die out. they unconsciously find the members of opposite sex who are fit enough to preserve their genes. physical attractiveness is correlate to fitness of reproduction and survival of genes. in this perspective, the natural selection seem favor East Asian women over western women. the ability of squatting low and peeing forward is correlate to physical attractiveness which is a sign of fitness. there is less obesity among East Asian women than Western women. western women are more likely have thicker thighs which make their stream downward. East Asian women tend to have slim bodies, which make their stream forward. women with those trait more likely to attract men to have sex with them. they will more likely to have babies, and their genes will survive and pass to next generation.men find those traits attractive but they can't tell why they are attracted to such traits. Their subconscious tell them that those traits are signs of fitness for survival. women who have those traits are more likely to attract men, more likely men will have sex with,therefore they are more likely to give birth to babies, and their genes will pass to next generation rather than die out. If they have daughters, those traits will pass to their daughters. when their daughters grow up,they will attract more men to have sex with them,have more offspring, their genes will survive even longer. on the other hand, women who are not fit, will look less attractive, less likely to attract men,less chance to have sex, less likely to have baby, their genes may eventually die out.

animals generally, will compete with the members of same sex in order to attract more members of opposite sex. the more they are physically attractive than other members of same sex, the more they attract the member of opposite sex, the more likely they will have offspring, their genes will less likely die out. for example, during the mating season,the males animals fight against each other, only those who win will have chance to mate with the female.in human world, the  competition of people of same sex can be found inside a gender segregation bathroom in a communal peeing environment. people who pee in public bathroom with members of same sex  may already  join the beauty contest unconsciously. some men on urinals may compare their penis to see who have larger penis.(larger penis may be a sign of reproduction ability for men) other men may intentionally pee noisily, to make their pee sound louder than other men. in Chinese bathroom with open squat toilets, women also compete on attractiveness with each other, either consciously or unconsciously. observe each other's stream and complete to see who shoot the furthest while squat peeing on open squat toilet, is a way to see who is the most fit, who is most attractive to men, more likely to have chance to have sex, more likely to have offspring, more likely to preserve their genes. also, when women squat to pee in open bathroom, their legs will exposed to each other too. women who with slim legs tend to have better fertility than those who with thick legs. slim legs may be more attractive to men, and more likely to make other women feel jealous while squat to pee with half naked inside the open bathroom. slim legs are common among East Asian women while thick legs are common among western women. this may suggest that the natural selection favor East Asian women over western women when it come to sex and reproduction and their genes may have better survival. squat ability and forward stream may be correlate with physical attractiveness and survival of their genes,therefore, more attractive women may be more likely to be able to perform full squat and have more forward stream.

Edited by kitty and mimi
2 hours ago, kitty and mimi said:

the ability of squatting low and peeing forward is correlate to physical attractiveness which is a sign of fitness. there is less obesity among East Asian women than Western women. western women are more likely have thicker thighs which make their stream downward. East Asian women tend to have slim bodies, which make their stream forward. women with those trait more likely to attract men to have sex with them. they will more likely to have babies, and their genes will survive and pass to next generation.men find those traits attractive but they can't tell why they are attracted to such traits. Their subconscious tell them that those traits are signs of fitness for survival. women who have those traits are more likely to attract men, more likely men will have sex with,therefore they are more likely to give birth to babies, and their genes will pass to next generation rather than die out.

While your evolutionary theories are interesting, my attraction to women who pee forward is based entirely on esthetics of women sitting on, or squatting over western style toilets, when viewed from the front and above. Watching a forward-directed pee tends to be much sexier, because more detail is visible, showing the direction and character of the stream or spray, and details of where and how it comes out of the vulva, as compared to simply being aware that it is going straight down into the toilet, or onto the ground. (I hasten to add that our Puddyls is a delightful exception to this opinion, with her extremely erotic downward-directed streams, as viewed from imaginative angles and directions, between her very lovely thighs, which are of optimum thickness, in my opinion.)

2 hours ago, kitty and mimi said:

slim legs may be more attractive to men, and more likely to make other women feel jealous while squat to pee with half naked inside the open bathroom. slim legs are common among East Asian women while thick legs are common among western women. this may suggest that the natural selection favor East Asian women over western women when it come to sex and reproduction.

Thickness or separation of legs doesn't matter much to me as a viewer. If her thighs are slender, or she has a pronounced thigh gap, it is exciting to watch her stream wander in that space. If her thighs are thick, they may be more likely to get wet, which is extremely sexy to see, in my view. This is far more probable, if her stream is directed forward, unless she is as imaginative as Puddyls, again. Your theories of women competing in strength and distance of their pee streams in open Chinese bathrooms is interesting, to say the least. I was not aware of those possibilities.

20 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I know an American woman who spent a semester going to school in Beijing. She said she loved living there, but she hated having to use the open squat toilets! "I suppose it can be difficult when you're used to western toilets?" I asked, feeling a little guilty about my anatomical privilege. 

"Oh, it's not that?" She replied. "Believe me, I have no problem squatting to pee. The problem was, EVERY TIME I peed in public, these Chinese ladies would stare at me the entire time. I don't know how they thought black women peed? But they always seemed shocked that I did it the same way they did. Sometimes they didn't even pee, they just followed me in and watched!"

My wife has explained to me that Chinese people are very curious about Westerners, of any race, and they are amazed at the differences that Westerners perceive among ethnicities, since they think of all of them as Americans. So they were probably just curious about your black woman friend, wondering if she peed any differently than white or Asian women. In photos and videos of black women peeing, on the 'net, I have noticed a significant number of them pee forward, like Asians, and they tend to spread their legs wide open.  

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Havelock said:

The only culture I have heard that embraced peeing standing was 18th-19th century Europe where ladies would wear long puffy dresses and pee standing under them. I think this was driven by the complexity of the dresses. Unfortunately I think these customs are not very well documented and I have no idea how this intersected with Urethra angle. If anyone has better literature, please share or perhaps even start a new thread. 

I believe that culture was described in some detail, at least in England, by Pepys, an author of that era, who spent considerable time among prostitutes and other women, in London. I read one or more of his books, many years ago, so I may not have his name spelled right, and I don't remember the titles of his books. Many of his descriptions were very vivid. There is one scene in which some young girls and a middle aged woman pee outdoors, as a group. The young girls all squat, low to the ground, while the older woman lifts her skirts and pees forward, in a "half squatting, half standing" posture. All then "mop their cunts" with their under clothing.

I remember reading about another culture where standing to pee was supposedly the norm, among women: Indian women, wearing traditional saris, who would commonly stand and pee down their legs, in public, without disrobing, at all. This was described by a visitor to India, in the mid 20th century, I believe.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dr.P said:

Your theories of women competing in strength and distance of their pee streams in open Chinese bathrooms is interesting, to say the least. I was not aware of those possibilities.

there are Chinese women discuss their peeing experience in ladies room on Chinese internet forums. they are not afraid to discuss their stream. they observe the stream of their friends or coworkers inside the open bathroom and discuss on internet.

a example below is a page from a Chinese forum:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/23310965

the Chinese women discuss how common for them to peed their shoe when using squat toilet. one of them said that the place she live in have no western toilet or stall. they only have open squat toilet. she observe other women's stream and found out that other women aim their stream very accurately, while she was bad at aim when she pee in squat toilet.

another page below is a thread posted by another Chinese woman in another Chinese forum. She is a downward pee-er. whenever she go to bathroom with her female coworkers, she was jealous because all of her coworkers she saw have forward stream.

https://zhidao.baidu.com/question/281955295.html?qbpn=2_3&tx=&word=女人小便时,尿很有冲力的吗,还是慢慢流出来的?&fr=newsearchlist

google translation: https://zhidao-baidu-com.translate.goog/question/281955295.html?qbpn=2_3&tx&word=女人小便时,尿很有冲力的吗,还是慢慢流出来的?&fr=newsearchlist&_x_tr_sl=zh-CN&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Edited by kitty and mimi
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

My stream is also pretty forward my aunt who lives China was Impressed how forward my stream was. My cousin is very jealous because her stream goes downwards when I was using the squat toilets over there in china one girl around my complement my stream 

was that an open squat toilet? did it have doors or partitions?

Edited by kitty and mimi
  • Like 1
On 11/2/2022 at 7:07 PM, Adidas105 said:

My ex wife who is Asian naturally peed forward which was fantastic. Many times she'd demonstrate how far she could pee without parting her lips which was further than me. On our honeymoon she asked me to show her how far I could pee so I did my best which was about six feet. She said 'is that the best you can do?'. She then got naked, stood up, parted her lips and shot a stream fifteen feet across the room. I had made the mistake of standing twelve feet in front of her so was soaked in a matter of seconds, stepped out of the way because she told me to and reached fifteen feet. She said she could get farther if she'd sat on the floor with her back against a chair and she did so the following day. 

Must be a sexy powerful pee stream 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 12/8/2022 at 6:27 PM, Dr.P said:

Chinese people are very curious about Westerners, of any race, and they are amazed at the differences that Westerners perceive among ethnicities, since they think of all of them as Americans. So they were probably just curious about your black woman friend, wondering if she peed any differently than white or Asian women.

it is true that many Chinese women are very curious about western women inside the bathroom.

I saw a webpage which was written by a white woman who traveled to China (the webpage is no longer available) when she met Chinese men in China, they said that she was as beautiful as movie stars.

when she went to pee in public bathroom, she was surprised by the long trough toilet with no door, with partitions which were only three feet tall. women seeing each other from the side while peeing. she and the Chinese women looking at each other. they were looking at each other with smile rather than embarrassment.she saw the Chinese women squat like pros, while while the Chinese women saw her barely squat on her toes. At the end, the Chinese women feel very disappointed because she peed like everyone else, while the Chinese women expected western women pee significantly different than they did.

Edited by kitty and mimi
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

It was a open squat toilet 

how big was that bathroom? how many women were inside the bathroom?how was their squat position?do they do full squat or squat on toes  or semi squat? did you see the stream of Chinese women?how was their stream angle look like? is it true that Chinese women more likely to have forward stream than western women? were there any other western women inside the bathroom? what would be the average age of the women inside the bathroom? do younger women have more forward stream than older women?do women in different age or ethnic group squat differently? will this make their stream angle look different?

Edited by kitty and mimi
14 hours ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

2. 2 plus me so 3

3. They where full squats

4. I gave a quick glance to my side and saw them peeing 

5. Well the Chinese woman who was next to me who was like 25 have a forward stream

you said that a Chinese woman squat next to you. is this mean that the toilets do not have partitions? how about the third woman? can you describe her age or what her stream angle look like?

Edited by kitty and mimi
On 12/8/2022 at 7:54 PM, AbbyPeePrincess said:

my aunt who lives China was Impressed how forward my stream was. My cousin is very jealous because her stream goes downwards when I was using the squat toilets over there in china

do your aunt and cousin also pee in full squat position?