Towel peeing while on the phone

Oh wow, that is lovely and naughty! Thank you for sharing. 

I can only imagine the feeling of adrenaline as you committed to releasing that first spurt into the towel, and then the physical sensation of it gushing out, all whilst also on the phone call.. 🥵 

Was there any feeling of anxiety that they’d be able to tell exactly what you were doing?

I loved the bonus video too, such hot strong spurts of piss! 🤤

• Agree 1
40 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Oh wow, that is lovely and naughty! Thank you for sharing. 

I can only imagine the feeling of adrenaline as you committed to releasing that first spurt into the towel, and then the physical sensation of it gushing out, all whilst also on the phone call.. 🥵 

Was there any feeling of anxiety that they’d be able to tell exactly what you were doing?

I loved the bonus video too, such hot strong spurts of piss! 🤤

Thanks for the compliment 😊 

About the adrenaline; a little bit, yes. But I had pissed in a towel before and if you just press it between your legs there is nothing that can possibly be heard, you just feel the nice warmth spreading against your pussy 🤤 (that would not have made a very interesting video though :’) ).  I suppose it’s the same when you fold a towel around your penis, but maybe someone should check, just to be sure 😇

I don’t think ányone would suspect you are pissing in a towel while on the phone so even if you sound distracted or strange for a little bit you can just make up a random excuse. Like ‘Sorry, I thought there was someone at the door, but it’s just the neighbors’. In my case the person on the phone was a monologue person, so it was quite easy to pick the moments to have some quick relief 🤫

• Hot 2

I totally enjoyed seeing your "towel moments". 😆

Like you, I've been know to hydrate crazily throughout the day. I've often been on a phone call that runs too long and I've gotten desperate for a pee. Usually there an empty cup close by that I called upon. I don't think anybody has ever suspected.

If I know I'm going to be on calls all day, I'll sometimes put a bucket under my desk and pee whenever I feel the need. By the end of the workday, I'm often surprised how much is in it.

6 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

I suppose it’s the same when you fold a towel around your penis, but maybe someone should check, just to be sure 😇

If you'd like, I can find out for you. I always like doing research. 

bucketpee_77133.jpg

• Hot 1

Oh wow. Those sound like great fun! 😄 I wish I was on the phone to you. It'd be so exciting to hear you wimper with desperation and then sigh as you let out each spurt of warm pee!

That video was incredible as well! ❤️ Thanks for sharing. 😄

1 hour ago, glad1 said:

I totally enjoyed seeing your "towel moments". 😆

Like you, I've been know to hydrate crazily throughout the day. I've often been on a phone call that runs too long and I've gotten desperate for a pee. Usually there an empty cup close by that I called upon. I don't think anybody has ever suspected.

If I know I'm going to be on calls all day, I'll sometimes put a bucket under my desk and pee whenever I feel the need. By the end of the workday, I'm often surprised how much is in it.

If you'd like, I can find out for you. I always like doing research. 

bucketpee_77133.jpg

A very practical ánd hot solution to your problem; the bucket 😚 I don’t care all that much about quantity though, but I’d sure like to see you make one or more video’s of it.. 

Assuming that you are having on videocalls though; do you mute both your camera and audio shortly while you’re pissing? I imagine a bucket making quite some noise, with a peestream going into it…?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

A very practical ánd hot solution to your problem; the bucket 😚 I don’t care all that much about quantity though, but I’d sure like to see you make one or more video’s of it.. 

Assuming that you are having on videocalls though; do you mute both your camera and audio shortly while you’re pissing? I imagine a bucket making quite some noise, with a peestream going into it…?  

I haven't yet "graduated" to videocalls. In fact, I've got black tape covering the camera on my laptop, just in case I forget to mute. Not that a stream like doesn't make some noise.... 🤣

43 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I haven't yet "graduated" to videocalls. In fact, I've got black tape covering the camera on my laptop, just in case I forget to mute. Not that a stream like doesn't make some noise.... 🤣

So.. you taped both your camera and microphone? Even without camera I’m pretty sure that I would be primed by a clattering sound.. 🤫

7 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

I had quite some time to myself this week and I was in the mood to play.. more than once ☺️

Aaaaaand of course I received some phone calls that I couldn’t ignore at the worst possible moments. The first phone call came in when I was just chilling and meanwhile drinking lots of water. I wasn’t desperate yet when I picked up the phone but that changed quickly. I was holding myself and rocking back and forth on my chair and after what seemed to be at least an hour (it was 20 minutes.. 🙈) I made up an excuse to end the call and just went straight to the toilet as soon as I could  (I didn’t plan on what I was going to do yet, play wise, but at that point I just wanted to piss). 

Another phone call came in a few days later when -of course- I was doing some more holding. I knew this one was going to be tough right away because of who called me (and how they could easily talk for an hour or so..). Yet due to some particular circumstances I would have felt very rude making up an excuse to end the call early on. 

Earlier that week when doing laundry I had tossed a towel aside that I figured I should throw away because it was starting to show some wear and tear on the edges (not that bad, but not something you would want to hand to a guest at your place either). It was still laying around on the floor though, and it didn’t take long for me to decide that this was the way to go (literally). I took of my panties from under my skirt about 10 minutes into the call. Not much later I kneeled on the floor and let out two very large spurts into the towel. I wanted to keep pissing so bad but I regained control and bought myself some time for my phone call. I think I had another 3 or 4 secret ‘towel moments’ during the whole call, and the entire towel was pretty much soaked by the end. 

Here’s a short video that I made at a later time, but the general idea is the same (without the moaning though, when I was on the phone 😅😞

https://www.erome.com/a/EiHikHHd

Peeing into a towel pressed between your legs is almost like peeing into a nappy/diaper. Very sexy and naughty, thanks for sharing that moment with us!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 5:20 PM, mickymoist said:

I've peed on a towel while on a zoom call on more than one occasion 😄

There was a time when I had plenty of zoom calls working from home, even enough to keep me from peeing. Having drunk too much coffee that morning, I decided to take care of my urge right at the spot. I did not have a towel at hand, though, so I just wet my pants and changed during my lunch break some time later

• Like 2