Is there a place that men can pee but women can't?

1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I believe the key is "have", not could (or may).

There are still societal pressures - many of these are enforced by other women more than men. For example, women being topless. It has "supposedly" been legal in New York State, USA since 1992, but I have never witnessed a regular woman swimming or sunbathing topless, except at specialty nude beaches or a very few on the street going for a shock factor.

Just another example of theoretical and legal equality vs real everyday equality.

• Agree 2
13 hours ago, litltimmy said:

The polls for peeing in showers, bathtubs, pools and the sea were about the same for men and women, but then no one can see you doing that

I’m surprised at 40% peeing in the sea. Feels like some people may be being economical with the truth there

• Agree 1
On 9/9/2024 at 1:36 AM, DoctorDoctor said:

I believe the key is "have", not could (or may).

There are still societal pressures - many of these are enforced by other women more than men. For example, women being topless. It has "supposedly" been legal in New York State, USA since 1992, but I have never witnessed a regular woman swimming or sunbathing topless, except at specialty nude beaches or a very few on the street going for a shock factor.

Amen! I had an altercation with my neighbour about exactly that yesterday. It's not illegal to be topless, but she still called me out being nasty. I asked why she only asked me and not my man to cover up. It wasn't the same, a man without a shirt did not disturb her. Well, it disturbs me wearing a wet piece of cloth around my chest that men don't have to...

But anyway, back on the topic: I'm also guessing it's societies fault for giving women so many more rules. We get shamed from a young age and boys encouraged.

Edited by swekiss
Spelling mistake
  • Hug 3
18 minutes ago, swekiss said:

Amen! I had an altercation with my neighbour about exactly that yesterday. It's not illegal to be topless, but she still called me put being nasty. I asked why she only asked me and not my man to cover up. It wasn't the same, a man without a shirt did not disturb her. Well, it disturbs me wearing a wet piece of cloth around my chest that men don't have to...

It wouldn't disturb me in the least if you chose not to wear a wet piece of cloth, or a dry one for that matter.

20 minutes ago, swekiss said:

But anyway, back on the topic: I'm also guessing it's societies fault for giving women so many more rules. We get shamed from a young age and boys encouraged.

If only we could undo the damage society creates. Not only does it give women so many rules, it also makes it so hard for men when they don't measure up.

• Agree 2
13 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I’m surprised at 40% peeing in the sea. Feels like some people may be being economical with the truth there

Yeah, I kinda thought that myself, I think lots of them are understated. I recall seeing a survey "Glamor Magazine" did asking mostly young women if they pee in the shower and some 79% said yes.  Even still it makes the point that women aren't as bold as men, yet they often encourage men.

On 9/8/2024 at 5:38 PM, litltimmy said:

In theory it should be a world of equality, but unfortunately it's not as a yougov poll shows twice as many men have peed in a bush than women, 4 times as many in their own yards and more than 5 times more guys have pissed in streets, so for whatever reason, women certainly don't do so in public. The polls for peeing in showers, bathtubs, pools and the sea were about the same for men and women, but then no one can see you doing that.

image.thumb.png.a3f9c46df842db6bfa40ac4fab41af7e.png

the longer I look at these stats the more interesting they are

Edited by Mojovo
improved my wording
  • Hot 1
On 9/8/2024 at 10:23 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Well @naughty_rosie  - I really hope the answer is a big fat no.   At least in the first world surely there is no place where only a man can pee, because I really hope that we have reached a position of equillibrium.

Partly I mean that from the point of stamping out misogyny - now a quarter of the way through this 21st century, why should there be any place where a lady can't work alongside a man.   We have lady presidents and prime ministers, fighter pilots, astronauts and sports champions.  Why should there be any place reserved only for a man.

And partly I mean that women are emboldened to piss where they want - it's not just us encouraging all to piss freely.  Of course we do that, we encourage all manner of peeing for all reasons.  But we also know in the world in general it's far more accepted that ladies pee, and will do when they need to. Whether it's a big brother TV documentary showing pee, or a TV drama.   Whether it's girls on a night out, or on the hiking trail.  Let the pee be free.

Indeed in this day an age women should be able to pee anywhere men can. The only exceptions actually being ladies' and gentlemen's public toilets, simply because a lot of women like their public toilets to be female only spaces, and there are probably some men who wouldn't feel comfortable peeing in urinals with passing women taking a peek, though my only problem with it would be greater difficulty in peeing due to a hard on, lol.

Other than that, any differences between where men and women can pee are likely to be anatomically derived. For one thing it must take a lot more skill for a woman to aim accurately where it in theory ought to be much easier for a man. Also peeing in things with relatively small apertures like bottles is going to be much easier for a man. A woman trying to do this would be far more likely to miss with half of it without the aid of a funnel.