Good Things Come to Those who Hold!

6 hours ago, Kupar said:

Sounds like a good end to that forced hold @Bacardi 🙂. I expect you were smiling about it when you got back from your break!

Yep. As far as nights go at work it was a pretty good one!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Yep. As far as nights go at work it was a pretty good one!

That sounds wonderful! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! 😄 I've done similar at work as well. I'll put off going to pee and then go into a meeting or start a big project that requires me to focus. The fact it's kinda forcing you to hold (I could probably leave if I really really had to) is such a turn on. Going into it knowing I've purposely put my poor bladder and pee muscles in that scenario also makes it that bit more enjoyable!

I've never leaked at work before, but I have on the way home and when I've got back to my house in the past!

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 1

I do the same. Especially if it’s a slower day at work. See how far I can push myself till I’m trying to nonchalant make it from my office to the bathroom without suspicious looks. Such a rush when you think you’re at your breaking point and then get a call you’ve been waiting for all afternoon. I have had plenty of the breaks like you had at work with that exact scenario 

• Hug 1
3 hours ago, Purple_minion said:

I do the same. Especially if it’s a slower day at work. See how far I can push myself till I’m trying to nonchalant make it from my office to the bathroom without suspicious looks. Such a rush when you think you’re at your breaking point and then get a call you’ve been waiting for all afternoon. I have had plenty of the breaks like you had at work with that exact scenario 

When I am in the position to have more free will about my movements around the store, I might just try to make this a regular occurrence 😝

• Like 3
  • Love 1