I Just Know Someone here will Love this as much as I did

On 5/3/2022 at 11:45 AM, Bacardi said:

I am into being dominated, degraded, AND praised just a little bit. Talking about making my head spin. Anyone else wanna try with me?

FB_IMG_1651596138312.jpg

I just came up with a way in which pee could be incorporated into this

Imagine one guy pissing all over your face and neck, a warm, salty river, and telling you, "take it", "drink my piss", "got it all over your face and in your hair", while the other guy politely aims at your stomach and pussy, thanking you for letting him relieve himself, and telling you what a good girl you are, and then wiping you clean with a washcloth.

I'd love to have two ladies do that to me...one aggressively piss on my face and insult me, while the other politely pisses on my stomach and cock while thanking me for giving her a space to relieve her aching bladder

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, GWash17 said:

I just came up with a way in which pee could be incorporated into this

Imagine one guy pissing all over your face and neck, a warm, salty river, and telling you, "take it", "drink my piss", "got it all over your face and in your hair", while the other guy politely aims at your stomach and pussy, thanking you for letting him relieve himself, and telling you what a good girl you are, and then wiping you clean with a washcloth.

I'd love to have two ladies do that to me...one aggressively piss on my face and insult me, while the other politely pisses on my stomach and cock while thanking me for giving her a space to relieve her aching bladder

I like everything except someone peeing on my face lol. That's just something I can't handle 🤣 maybe just my tits instead. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I like everything except someone peeing on my face lol. That's just something I can't handle 🤣 maybe just my tits instead. 

Deal…   And I know you’re not a ‘take, take, take’ kind of girl 😉

• Cheeky 1
26 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Deal…   And I know you’re not a ‘take, take, take’ kind of girl 😉

If you want me to pee on you, Goose, just say that 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Peenicks said:

Holy shit, this is my heaven 🤤. Quite the accurate topic title, Bacardi 😜

Turns out it was just sitting here waiting for you 🤣 

I would absolutely die if someone petted me on the head and called me a good girl, but then switched up the narrative and slapped me across the face and told me to suck their dick and called me a bad girl or something 🤤

• Hot 1

God, that's my dream 🥵. And if they spanked me and started pulling my hair too. I'd cum so damn fast 😵💫

12 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Turns out it was just sitting here waiting for you 🤣 

I would absolutely die if someone petted me on the head and called me a good girl, but then switched up the narrative and slapped me across the face and told me to suck their dick and called me a bad girl or something 🤤

Found something of a similar ilk. Credit to glacier_clear on Twt.

Screenshot_20220831-174759.png

Edited by Peenicks
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

God, that's my dream 🥵. And if they spanked me and started pulling my hair too. I'd cum so damn fast 😵💫

Found something of a similar ilk. Credit to glacier_clear on Twt.

Screenshot_20220831-174759.png

Aww it's so cute! I do not do anything as extreme with my husband so I'll never know how sweet this actually is. But, I can certainly day dream!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Aww it's so cute! I do not do anything as extreme with my husband so I'll never know how sweet this actually is. But, I can certainly day dream!

Lol, if I find someone who's as extreme as us I'll give you their number, girl ❤️😜

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 months later...
On 5/3/2022 at 12:45 PM, Bacardi said:

I am into being dominated, degraded, AND praised just a little bit. Talking about making my head spin. Anyone else wanna try with me?

I would have a hard time sharing with another Dom but would share with an Alpha sub whether it was female or male controlling an degrading a 3rd