Hot, Wet Spanish Night (Part 1)

Just now, Sophie said:

Omg that was incredible! Hotter than lava and so beautifully written!! I can't wait for part two! 

I don't have any privacy for another half hour and I'm counting down the minutes. My panties are a little damp after reading that and I have something I need to take care of... 

Thanks @Sophie! I'm glad you like it 🙂

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Sophie said:

I don't have any privacy for another half hour and I'm counting down the minutes. My panties are a little damp after reading that and I have something I need to take care of... 

This reply just adds more heat to the wonderfully written story by @Kupar 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
28 minutes ago, Maclir said:

Fantastic story - loved reading it, and you have encouraged me to dust off some old writings of mine and post them...

Excellent! I look forward to reading them 🙂 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 5/3/2022 at 5:03 AM, Sophie said:

Omg that was incredible! Hotter than lava and so beautifully written!! I can't wait for part two! 

oh! Sophie! 💖

and yes, on all counts. Kupar’s stories are so……🔥💜

• Cheeky 1
On 5/3/2022 at 7:13 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Olivia is welcome to pee in my shower tray anytime, as are Sienna and Matt for that matter too. 

Can’t wait to read more. 

Yes! Where can I find friends like these? 😆

though my ensuite and shower are quite small! 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Yes! Where can I find friends like these? 😆

though my ensuite and shower are quite small! 

I do happen to know, and I hope I'm not giving away too much of a secret here, that there is a real life place just as described.

Although sadly I don't think it's ever had Sienna's blessing in real life.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I do happen to know, and I hope I'm not giving away too much of a secret here, that there is a real life place just as described.

Although sadly I don't think it's ever had Sienna's blessing in real life.

Wow! Sounds like absolute heaven. Let’s hope they didn’t bother repairing the toilet. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

The story was just heating up, I am desperate to hear more! This would have turned into such a beautiful hot night for these gorgeous people. 💖🔥🌟😍🍷💦

So much unfinished business I leave behind. So many stories waiting for the next part. I don't know what happens. I just dry up, then forget 😟

• Hug 1
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

So much unfinished business I leave behind. So many stories waiting for the next part. I don't know what happens. I just dry up, then forget 😟

That’s right, Kupar. You leave me, and others, here buzzing, wanting for more! 😆💖

I have a MILLION ideas a minute, as you know, so let me know if you ever want me to co-author these stories to progress them to even higher places. My dirty mind has no boundaries. I fall in love with the characters, and can visualise these scenes perfectly. 

I can give you my raw ideas and you can add in all your beautiful descriptions to make them into the pieces of art that they end up as. 

• Love 2