Do I Look like a Pee Pee Girl?

25 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

There is a girl I've been into on Tiktok. She does a lot of cosplay and sexy trends and I am just head over heels in love with her. She did one on her knees in some pink pj's and as I watched it on repeat I could only think about the crotch of her pj's slowly turning dark as she wet them. 

The sight made me very happy! 

I think a lot of us here would say the same, thinking about you wetting the crotch of your PJ's....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

Not sure how I had missed this thread... but that is neither here nor there.

I didn't realized it was possible to tell what a person is into by how that person looks.

Someone once said I looked like I'd be into futas (women with dicks). I'd say that was a pretty accurate assessment. 

4 hours ago, Dawen said:

Are you sure Mr. K. doesn't have an account here...😄 That would explain the rather accurate guess. 

As I was hitting post this thought ran through my head. I guess we will find out next time I go to work and see him 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2
14 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

As I was hitting post this thought ran through my head. I guess we will find out next time I go to work and see him 🤣

And we will expect a full report....

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

The potential for hooking up with someone who shares the fetish and really being able to explore it deeply with them is so narrow for most of us.

Given the opportunity, my wedding ring would be whipped off faster than a desperate lady's knickers... 🙂

• Haha 1