A Silly Would You Rather Question

I love a good "Would you rather" question to get people talking.

This is mine for all of you.

"Would you rather only ever be able to pee wherever you are when you finally physically can't hold it any more, or be allowed to pee wherever and whenever but it has to be through your underwear?"

One would mean having to either hold stupidly well when with company or even would require perfect timing of going out to coincide with having just been able to releave yourself at max desperation somewhere, and the other would basically mean you'd have to always put up with soaked underwear (which can be hidden with the right clothing).

What would you rather? ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 1

Oh dear

Finding places to pee outside is already pretty difficult for me, so having to time that perfectly would be a nightmare that would probably lead to wet underwear, too.

Well, wetter underwear than already, since I pretty much never properly shake and leave a few drops in there every time.

So, the second option it is then. While I have never really wet myself fully outside, I did it a few times while sitting on the toilet and it is quite fun.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I'll take peeing through my underwear anywhere i want because I have recently been getting off to that and am ever so slightly into that ๐Ÿ˜› plus I assume I can pee wherever I want so that means no getting in trouble if I pee in my panties in the middle of a store!

I like your reasoning. Well, you can wet wherever you like, but general public opinion would still stand. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 1

I have to say the first one because I tinkle wherever I am because I CAN'T hold it.. and because of that I'm in pampers so no underwear for this girl!ย 

( and I wouldn't want it any other way )ย 

Stay wet,ย 

Mia ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I like your reasoning. Well, you can wet wherever you like, but general public opinion would still stand. ๐Ÿคฃ

Well that should have been stated before my hopes were elevated ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I guess my choice is still the same. I have been working on my ability to hold but I would rather not hold it for too long!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

Well that should have been stated before my hopes were elevated ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I guess my choice is still the same. I have been working on my ability to hold but I would rather not hold it for too long!

Sorry! ๐Ÿ˜›

I would go with the second option. Peeing through your underwear is easy and fun. And there are definitely Situations where having a full bladder is more than inconvenient. You would also have to arrange your day in a way that would allow you to pee when you are at your limit. Having damp underwear is way easier than reaching the point of no return during an important business meeting or when waiting in a line at the bank. ^^"

But i totally agree, "would you rather"-questions are always fun. Maybe we could try to come up with new questions after a while ?ย