Pants! I’ve woken up with a UTI brewing, I’ve  already sent a request in to my doctor for some antibiotics so hopefully I’ll get those later and they usually work within a few hours thankfully. I suffer quite a bit with them sadly, does anyone else?

• Hug 2

My wife used to suffer regularly, ending up in hospital at one point on the verge of sepsis. No trivial thing. 

Hope the antibiotics do the trick quickly for you - Cranberry juice is supposed to work wonders too. Sending hugs and cranberries. 

• Like 1

Oh that’s not nice! Thankfully as I get them frequently I recognise the signs really early and treat it before it’s an issue. Actually I’m normally allowed to keep a set of antibiotics at home for when this happens but I used the last lot and forgot to get more! 

26 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

@jmatthews1995 sex often gives me a UTI, I used to have to take an antibiotic after every time just to prevent it as in winter I would get 2-3 infections a month. Not too sure what’s caused this one though, maybe the pee play?

Oh that's not good. Do you drink and pee plenty? Hopefully you get this one cleared up quickly.

Yeah I get uti sometimes it’s not nice at all. Normally antibiotics clears it. I don’t know what courses mine. As it random too, it either after if I held for so long or sometimes after I had a hand job. But not had an other for a while. 

• Hug 1

Aw, I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon! I've had one twice and it burning is always the worst part. The best part is the neon orange my pee turns from the meds lol. Enjoy it while it lasts, if you can!

• Like 1