What do you enjoy the most about pee?

18 hours ago, radu said:

Have you ever seen your pee harm plants? Fertilization excites you, and does pee destroy you. The female pee is rather lighter than the male pee, but it may be possible for it to destroy the plant as well. I am absolutely not writing this to judge you, just out of curiosity.

I don’t want to ruin your thesis, but it is scientifically proven that female urine is more acidic than male urine…

1 hour ago, Daniel_defo said:

I don’t want to ruin your thesis, but it is scientifically proven that female urine is more acidic than male urine…

If this is true then I think the difference is small and some plants like acidic soil. Anyway, we'll see what the ladies say about it. Maybe one of them noticed something.

18 hours ago, radu said:

If this is true then I think the difference is small and some plants like acidic soil. Anyway, we'll see what the ladies say about it. Maybe one of them noticed something.

I asked my gf to do it on purpose couple of times and all the plants withered lol. 

3 hours ago, Daniel_defo said:

I asked my gf to do it on purpose couple of times and all the plants withered lol. 

This is a strong argument. The topic is very interesting, but I think we deviated from the topic. I think we can continue it on a different topic. I will try to find something, and if I fail, I will wear a new one. However, referring to the current topic, I like almost everything related to female pissing, but probably the most competition. These can be a pissing competition between women, or between a woman and a man. It would be best if I could find myself in such a competition.

19 minutes ago, Likelettingitgo said:

Sometimes I also like to lett out a few drops in public. Beaches for instance are perfect for that 🙂

Beaches provide wonderful opportunities for peeing 

2 hours ago, radu said:

This is a strong argument. The topic is very interesting, but I think we deviated from the topic. I think we can continue it on a different topic. I will try to find something, and if I fail, I will wear a new one. However, referring to the current topic, I like almost everything related to female pissing, but probably the most competition. These can be a pissing competition between women, or between a woman and a man. It would be best if I could find myself in such a competition.

I have a thread relatid to this topic in “pee videos” category. New posts are always welcome!

On 5/28/2022 at 12:15 AM, radu said:

Have you ever seen your pee harm plants? Fertilization excites you, and does pee destroy you. The female pee is rather lighter than the male pee, but it may be possible for it to destroy the plant as well. I am absolutely not writing this to judge you, just out of curiosity.

No. I can't say I have. If anything, it seems to help them grow. 

When I lived in a property with a garden, where I used to pee on the grass, the grass was always slightly longer and thicker than the rest of the lawn. Also, adding some of my (watered down) pee to my houseplants' drinking water seems to revive them, too. 

Edited by Eliminature
Correcting a typo
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Also, adding some of my (watered down) pee to my houseplants' drinking water seems to revive them, too. 

🥰 Of course you feed your houseplants on dilute urine, how could it have been otherwise? 

40 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

No. I can't say I have. If anything, it seems to help them grow. 

When I lived in a property without a garden, where I used to pee on the grass, the grass was always slightly longer and thicker than the rest of the lawn. Also, adding some of my (watered down) pee to my houseplants' drinking water seems to revive them, too. 

Apparently you have a very slight pee. It always has a very bright color in the photos you publish. You can see that you are well hydrated, thanks to which you can release a super powerful stream of pee more often 😉 I know from experience that a single pee does not harm the grass, but when someone pee regularly in the same place, the grass will wither. Have you ever tried to pee in the same place many times?

2 minutes ago, radu said:

Apparently you have a very slight pee. It always has a very bright color in the photos you publish. You can see that you are well hydrated, thanks to which you can release a super powerful stream of pee more often 😉 I know from experience that a single pee does not harm the grass, but when someone pee regularly in the same place, the grass will wither. Have you ever tried to pee in the same place many times?

No, I only did it rarely. I was a teen at the time. I've never lived in a property with a garden as an adult. I did always do it in the same place, though.

Remember, this being England, the grass was probably well watered from rain, anyway. I did notice that the grass was slightly longer and thicker in that particular area, though. Much to my surprise. I was, like you, expecting it to be withered. It wasn't. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I like almost all aspects of pissing.

But my long term favourite has always been girls pissing in naughty indoor locations

Those who know me well here know that my particular favourite is when girls piss all over the carpet someplace.