Hiya

Hiya  I've been kinda silently reading on this forum for quite a while, and figured it was about damn time to actually make an appearance lmao. I'm in my early 20's, I'm a chick with a dick that lives in a really weird town, and have many many stories about sneaky/naughty peeing and sightings, so I figured I'd pop in and say hi 😅 I greatly value my privacy so I won't be posting any photos, but I have plenty of stories to tell. This community seems shockingly friendly and I hope you won't be mean to me like people have on other sites 😕 anyways, looking forward to actually interacting instead of just lurking lmao. (Also I haven't seen any other trans peeps on here, so I'm open to questions about that, I won't get offended or anything)

• Like 4

Welcome to the site.

As a former mod who stepped down mainly due to time constraints, I can say with certainty that Admin and the mods work hard to keep this place friendly so if ever anyone is mean to you, they will be the ones with a problem, not you.

And you are not the only trans member here, but it would be a breach of confidentiality for me to reveal identities or anything.

But don't think you are alone.

• Like 1

Hi and a huge welcome in - glad you have taken that step and great to see you getting involved.

As Steve said, everyone does work very had to keep the place friendly and respectful - in fact it's built into site rules, so if anyone were insulting, critical, homophobic etc then they would be breaking site rules.  We don't always see everything that goes on, so if you happen to spot something that you feel isn't right please do report it.  (Click on 'Report' or on the three dots for find 'Report') and also remember anything received or sent in messages is subject to the same rules.

Final point - we hope we are inclusive, I feel personally I'm a bit of a dinosaur and a bit lost as trans terminology evolves - but I do feel aware of my shortcomings and if you're able to educate rather than be frustrated that would be much appreciated.

Cheers - Goose

• Like 2