Feedback / Idea about the ignore feature

Yes I agree that if you are having a hard time with someone to report them. The admins care a lot about the person doing the reporting but take everything seriously because it could be being done to other members too.

However, I also agree with that you've said lol. The ignore function can only do so much and I'd feel so much better if it were an actual block function. I would much rather some people not see my posts at all but as far as I can tell they still can.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 3/8/2022 at 9:56 PM, TMN_Femboi said:

- Their posts might not be visible, but there's the placeholder text of "You've chosen to ignore content by ..."

I think this is so that threads still make sense to you. If they would just completly hide their posts then you wouldn't know what people respond to. I would think that it is valuable to know that there was a post removed. 

- You still get notifications when they react to one of your posts (I would appreciate an option to completely remove the ability of ignored users to react to something you write, but please, at least make it so it doesn't pop up in your notifications)

Do people get notified when they are ignored ? Or is it a shadow ban system ? Im asking because you might not want to show people that they are being ignored because they could just create another account to message you again after they find out. 

(Not saying that your suggestions are wrong or anything. Just wanted to give some feedback.) 

Don't get me wrong, I like >99.9% of the users and only have an issue with 7 atm... but seeing a thread pop up by one of those 7 where even the title is annoying tends to dampen my mood slightly.

I hope that there are enough of the good folks that you have an overall positive experience :D. And as others have said: unleash the admins if you need them :D. They are cool. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 3/11/2022 at 1:24 AM, Bacardi said:

However, I also agree with that you've said lol. The ignore function can only do so much and I'd feel so much better if it were an actual block function. I would much rather some people not see my posts at all but as far as I can tell they still can.

Yes, agreed. A few in particular spring to mind.