Mixed company outdoor peeing at festivals.

I am sure this has happened to everyone here.  You are at a festival or outdoor event and your bladder is bursting, so you duck off to place you think would be perfect and private to relieve your bladder, but  . . . . when you get there there are already people peeing all around.  To make it worse, most are of the opposite gender. 

What do you do or feel?

I personally wouldn't have a problem of standing nearby, pulling my cock out toward a wall or bush and relieve myself, but what does everyone here think.

If you are already peeing, does it bother you if someone of the opposite gender starts peeing near you (like 2 meters, not right next to you)?  I am assuming that women would be the most upset or annoyed.

I agree that gender stereotypes may mean that a lady, already in a vulnerable and exposed position may feel more uncomfortable at a male stranger walking up to them rather than the opposite. 

Plus a lady in that situation is very likely to be a lot more exposed and a lot less able to move than a guy with just his zipper open.

But in a festival scenario people are possibly a lot more laid back and there’s probably the opportunity to try and disarm any fear - as said asking if it’s ok to also pee there, making it obvious you’re not trying to watch them, facing the other way if that’s feasible.

Most being the opposite gender is one thing, if all were the opposite gender then that could be wholly different.  And I don’t know if ‘personal space’ differs in different cultures. In many settings, 2m sounds quite close especially for opposite genders of stranger (I know that’s just an example though). 

• Agree 2

Festivals are the one place where I’ve seen this and no one seems to bother - I expect alcohol plays a large part and lowers inhibitions but ultimately if I’m going to pee somewhere other than a bathroom because I have to go, and there’s someone else already there for the same reason, they can’t exactly judge me 😂

• Like 1

I certainly have no problem with peeing outside near others who are also peeing.  Everyone is there for the same reason, so there should be no real problem.   I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the multitude of people peeing freely at festivals, but I have been out in cities on Friday and Saturday nights.   If I go down an alley or similar for a pee and I see that there are ladies there already peeing, if they don't react to my presence then I just get on with it.  If they look concerned at my presence I usually just say something like "Sorry, I had the same idea" or "Don't mind me, I assume the gents is further down".   That usually puts them at ease, they carry on peeing and then I go for a pee myself.  I don't make any great effort to hide - I enjoy seeing the ladies peeing, so if they want to look at me then that is only fair.   However, I do make it look like I'm being natural rather than trying to expose myself.  i.e. if I pee against a wall a bit further along then they would have to turn their heads and deliberately look at me.  If they don't want to look, then they don't have to.

At festivals, I really don't think you need to worry about it.  If people have decided to pee outside rather than use the toilets, then they are accepting that part of the culture and embracing it.  As others have said, alcohol is a great help because it not only reduces inhibitions, but also tends to make people need to pee more!

• Love 1
Guest ShyPeeMan

I've been to a quite a few outdoor gigs and festivals and I can't recall seeing both men and women peeing next to each other. The women would queue to use the portaloos and the blokes would go anywhere. MK Bowl was good for that, nice wooded area around the edge that all the blokes used