Well I peed in the boot (trunk, for our American friends xx) of a Rolls Royce today. Made a lovely puddle of which you will see the pictures when I get home from work...... does peeing in/ on expensive things gain any cudos? I don't really know, but I do know it made me very horny 😁

• Like 2

I'm dying to know ... how did you come to have a Rolls Royce at your mercy?  Will there be an annoyed owner?

Don't know whether there are extra kudos for it, but sounds like fun to me.  Now I just need to find my own Rolls (or maybe a nice chunky Bentley 🙂).

5 hours ago, rann said:

I think you get some extra kudos! Love this pic of you pissing right on the logo. Not everyone can easily replicate this pee 😁

Of course kudos was what I meant yo write 😂. I blame the horniness for my bad grammer 😂😂😂

15 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I'm dying to know ... how did you come to have a Rolls Royce at your mercy?  Will there be an annoyed owner?

Don't know whether there are extra kudos for it, but sounds like fun to me.  Now I just need to find my own Rolls (or maybe a nice chunky Bentley 🙂).

I'm working in a warehouse with about 20 rollers in it. Some are just doner cars but most work.... Lots of cctv about but there's a couple that aren't covered by cameras so of course I can't waste an opportunity to let some go..... 💦💦

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...