Peeing underwater

22 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I am going to revise my prior post and say that I agree with @gldenwetgoose that the reistance is not really pressure, but probably the effort to displace the water.

This might actually be a better description. I don’t feel like I have to push harder to pee under water either (although I’ve never  tried deeper that 1,5m submerged.. :’) ) but maybe it is indeed the displacement/disturbance of the water that ever so lightly tickles my peehole while I’m going under water that makes it feel more arousing to me ☺️

Oh, and I’ve also seen labia (or foreskin, for males) mentioned by a few of you. I’m pretty sure that doesn’t make any difference for me since my private parts are pretty much Barbie-style.. with some openings added.. thankfully 😅

Maybe I’ll do some more research too, comparing ‘regular’ to very desperate pees underwater 😇 Not sure with what hypothesis but oh well.. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

Barbie-style.. with some openings added.. thankfully

😂

12 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

Maybe I’ll do some more research too, comparing ‘regular’ to very desperate pees underwater 😇 Not sure with what hypothesis but oh well.. 

I reckon the more research the better. I don't think there is anywhere near enough evidence yet 🙂 Let us know how you get on!

So.. I couldn’t resist having a few more tries.. for science, of course 😇

And I’m now pretty sure that it’s indeed the movement of water rather than the pressure that makes underwater peeing feel different (aka extra arousing) for me. The feeling was significantly stronger when I was desperate (and thereby I assume stirring/whirling more water around my pussy ☺️) than when I just ‘normally’ had to go. 

But I’m still curious about what other people experienced of course.. 🤫

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I was there with my engineering head on...  I was thinking how the volume of pee stretching the bladder would affect the pressure of the stream within the urethra, and then how water is much more dense than free air, so there would be less differential pressure at the pee hole between urine and external environment...   Then I read:

20 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

I assume stirring/whirling more water around my pussy ☺️) than when I just ‘normally’ had to go. 

None of the science seems important any more lol.

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1

One of the things I love about peeing underwater is that the water keeps the warm pee close to my body.  Makes the whole experience longer lasting and even more enjoyable. 

I don't think I've ever cum underwater.  Gotta try that sometime. :D 

• 2 years later...