Surprise pee standing up

8 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Amazing and wonderful - I'm always in awe of people who mutually enjoy such moments as this.  And thank you so much for sharing with us too.  ❤️

Thanks 🙂 I'll pass your thanks on to the lady too. And yes, she's special, and I don't deserve her.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Kupar said:

K surprised me this afternoon by saying, out of the blue, “I haven’t been to the toilet for quite a while. Do you want to watch me wee standing up in the bath?”

Two minutes later she was naked, standing in the empty bath, one leg up on the edge, pulling her lips apart and up and ready to let go, with me watching closely from the side. And this time … wow! A strong, focused stream jetting forward at about 30 degrees to the vertical, and blasting against the end. Probably the best standing-up pee she has done since managing to douse the flames of the tea-lights that we’d set up along the floor of the bath a few months ago.

I don’t know whether she’s been getting secret coaching from @Eliminature  (I don’t think so) but in any event she was very pleased – and I was becoming very aroused 😊

Towards the end, after 20 seconds or so of powerful peeing, yes, there was a certain amount of dribbling down her leg, but as she was about to shower (our shower is over the bath) that didn’t matter. I asked after her shower whether she would have minded if I’d peed down the back of her legs while she was showering – and she said that would have been fine. Damn! One for next time. In any event, it was a wonderful and unexpected start to a really lovely hour or so of intimacy. Just what was needed on a Sunday afternoon.

Great story, thank you for sharing, and you should have at least had a pee just to join with her 😁

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, JesseP said:

Great story, thank you for sharing, and you should have at least had a pee just to join with her 😁

Thanks - and yes. I did have a pee ... but into the toilet while she was showering - a real opportunity missed!

• Agree 1