Male - Discrete Wetting Ideas?

Anyone got any fun suggestions for discrete wetting for men? Any fun activities that hide it well, or any clothing combos that make it very hard to notice?? 😄 

I'd love to be a girl. I'd wack a leather skirt on and a pair of converse and spend the day peeing down my lovely legs through a pair of panties, but unfortunately for men, it's not that easy to enjoy wetting. 😞  

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 1

Ah the eternal issue - and I feel your pain.   I frequently find myself considering the same issues and I were also able to make the switch, I'd be the girl sheepishly asking if I could also sneak a wee on the same spot.

I'd don't have a multitude of suggestions - I'm in the situation where the enjoyment of being able to wet discretely would very quickly be taken away by self consciousness and embarrassment of thinking that people were aware and were judging me.  After all, what we are discussing is something which pretty much many, many people would consider insane.

One suggestion which has come up before for either male or female before is the black lycra type sports clothing - figure hugging and which doesn't really change glossiness when wet.  Typically perhaps cycling shorts  - so potentially, if you own a bike you could kit yourself up quite cheaply (discount sports store rather than top end French or Italian cycling gear).  Hydrate, go out on a casual ride and let nature take its course.  Nobody questions anybody in cycling clothing sitting on a bench alongside a cycle way having a breather...

Another factor which generally detracts me from the idea of discrete wetting is how quickly the warm comfort of the wetness becomes cold and quite unappealing (for me).  This week I've had the pleasure of a week in a very hot climate, and having tried the current Pee Challenge #6 I can guarantee that the feeling of wearing wet clothes is entirely different when the wetness remains at a pleasant temperature.  Again from the challenge, I found that a pair of black denim shorts worked well - and of course the darker the colour the less obvious of any darkening.  Combine that with poor lighting and I guess the result could be almost impossible to see.  So, if you had the opportunity of a visit to somewhere hot, for a few beers at night, and then took advantage of a casual stroll around the town square or narrow streets, trying to keep other groups of people from not directly walking behind you, then I guess the world could be your bathroom.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Take a bicycle inner tube (the 2inch diameter works well for me), cut it in half.  Run it from penis down leg (using packing tape to secure it, not duct tape) down to about an inch below your shoe line.

Put on baggy pants over it. 

You can apply the device to your penis through a pocket unseen, the exit point will be at sole of shoe level.  No one will notice it.

You can have a convo with a cop and he'll see nothing.

I would second what Goose said earlier about cycling / running tights / shorts in a dark colour. I know the discreet wetting can be done. I also agree about the warmth of the day affecting the pleasure of the dampness - though with just a pair of black lycra running shorts on, you'll be dry in no time.

But I find it's surprisingly difficult, physically, to pee while running, and also needs fine judgement about filling up before setting off for a run. Too full and it's unpleasantly painful as your bladder bounces up and down. So timing is everything. One approach is to drink before you set out for a run (if you can stomach (pun intended) the feeling of liquid sloshing in your stomach before being absorbed, then the bladder fills over the course of a run, and when you finish, have a stretch and cool down walk home ... and pee during that stretch / walk stage. 

Just a thought, though, there is always the option of brazening it out and finding an excuse. Hear me out on this: you know those times you've washed your hands in an unfamiliar sink and the push-taps have jetted out water at 90mph, which has then bounced off the porcelain and soaked the front of your nice blue jeans? Or that time you spilled your beer all down yourself? These are the excuses you need. (Disclaimer: I haven't tried the brazen wetting + excuse technique myself!)

• Love 1

One option is to wear a long coat over trousers (better in the winter obviously).  Then you can sit down anywhere with the coat around you, pee through your trousers (dark colours help but not essential).  Try to keep your bum lower than your knees and the pee will pool and go through the seat and crotch of your trousers.  Allow the majority of the drips to subside, then when you stand up, the coat covers your bum and everyone is oblivious.  I have used this technique successfully sitting on a wall of a raised flower bed, with the pee falling into the flower bed.  When I got up, the wall was wet, but nobody around noticed what I was doing and I then carried on and walked through town.   I have also had a variation of this when I wet myself on a train.  I wasn't wearing the coat at the time, but I put it on as I stood up and I didn't attract any attention as I got off the train, walked to my hotel and checked in.

As others have said, if you wear black - especially sports clothing, you can get away with a lot more than you would think.   

Another option is to wear thermal base layer trousers such as these under dark water resistant trousers such as these.  The pee will mostly wick down the base layer and the top layer will be both discrete and quick drying.  Also, the thermal base layer doesn't feel so cold and clammy as it cools.   I should point out that I haven't tested those particular items in the links - they are just examples of the types of things that I mean.   

I would recommend testing your clothing somewhere that is not very public before going for the full on public wetting experience!   Either test at home or drive to an outdoor walking location, go on a walk where you are unlikely to meet too many people and have a spare set of clothes in your car so that you can get changed before you arrive home.  Alternatively, if you are OK about going from your car to your house in wet clothes then you could just put a towel on the seat to drive home.

I am very tempted to try some cycling shorts - especially as  a lot of them are advertised as quick drying and moisture wicking.   I do cycle a bit, but I've never purchased specific cycling gear yet.   

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just one point on the cycling shorts topic...

Depending on price and on how serious you are, the tight lycra cycling shorts as seen on the average MAMIL cyclist (Middle Aged Man In Lycra) in their Sunday morning rides out, have a thick foam pad sewn into them to give some cushioning between the hard bicycle seat and the pelvic bones.  Otherwise cycling any distance quickly becomes painful.

Speaking from experience, the pads in those shorts can absorb and hold an incredible volume of pee without leaks or any visual evidence. In the case of a guy, any shiny wetness in exactly the area of your manhood on the front of the shorts would be obvious of course, but once that had disappeared then any pee which had run down and soaked into the pad would be pretty much invisible and potentially would remain contained. For the lady cyclist maybe even less obvious.

(The foam pads are referred to in the cycling world as the chamois, which is what they used to be made of).

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Wearing dark swim shorts that are super quick drying can work okay. I've tried this once or twice, but the issue I've run into is that you end up with only the inside thigh of the shorts being wet, and when wet they stick to the skin in a way that makes it obvious they are wet, even if they are dark in color. Perhaps people would just not notice since they are swim shorts, but I definitely got self-conscious as I was letting spurts out and ended up stopping before making too big a wet section. Anybody else experience this, or have solutions to make it more discreet to wet in swim shorts? I want to try kneeling down, sitting on my heels in the sand to see if that is more discreet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 8/10/2021 at 9:47 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

the pads in those shorts can absorb and hold an incredible volume of pee without leaks or any visual evidence.

Do you think that is a deliberate design feature - not the padding for comfort, but the ability to absorb pee?

6 hours ago, ChrisS said:

Wearing dark swim shorts that are super quick drying can work okay. I've tried this once or twice, but the issue I've run into is that you end up with only the inside thigh of the shorts being wet, and when wet they stick to the skin in a way that makes it obvious they are wet, even if they are dark in color. Perhaps people would just not notice since they are swim shorts, but I definitely got self-conscious as I was letting spurts out and ended up stopping before making too big a wet section. Anybody else experience this, or have solutions to make it more discreet to wet in swim shorts? I want to try kneeling down, sitting on my heels in the sand to see if that is more discreet.

If you were on a beach then I doubt anyone would question it if you had wetness even in a fairly small area - they probably wouldn't even notice.  However, if you were to wear such shorts in a non beach environment, the wetness sticking to you may well draw attention.

I have used such shorts in public because they are typically slightly baggy on the legs and it is very easy to sit, crouch or kneel down and pee out of the leg onto grass or other surfaces without being noticed.  I have done this on grass, sand, earth, over drains and even on carpet - all of which are very discrete and I've also done it on concrete and tarmac, but the puddle can be a give away then, so not so good if people are nearby.   I appreciate that this is not wetting (the subject of the thread), but it is good for peeing discretely in a public area without disrobing and is very satisfying to know that you can pee in sight of people without drawing attention.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am in similar situation to earlier comment I wear water proof pants for work aswell and can literally start from a dribble to full on pee in my pants and no one is the wiser as to what I’m doing in my pants and boy it feels good!