My First Video: Peeing Behind the Couch

1 minute ago, Simpfan said:

Nice work. It would be interesting to see if your marking territory would discourage the pets from peeing there now. You have a nice cock too. 

Thank you for the compliments! I'm wondering as well, we'll have to see.

• 1 month later...

In light of the "condense your posts as much as you can" notice, I suppose this would be the best place to slap this. I never took any photos or video, but I did do another naughty pee activity while the parental units were away that week. I grabbed two towels, folding one a few times and putting the last unfolded length up the back of my desk chair, and then laying a single fold of another that I sat on, bunching the rest of it over my crotch. It certainly took some pushing, as my brain doesn't want to pee in my chair, but eventually I let loose into the towels while just sitting there, playing an MMO. The first one was the biggest, of course, but I let out a few smaller ones as I kept playing, the towels more than doing their job, my chair untouched. Probably went 3-4 times before I hung them up to dry and cleaned myself up. Was hard to get started, but each one was easier than the first. Wish I could do that one more often, and maybe I will, since they're often out for the whole day, and it doesn't require as much cleanup as the other things I did that week. Also, in case it wasn't obvious, I did get fully nude for this. Sure, coulda kept my shirt on, but where's the fun in that?

Edited by Cyan493
  • Hot 1