DoeHaze: No toilet allowed day

4 minutes ago, DoeHaze said:

Measured before but I have filled a 1000ml flask before in one pee 😳 

Drinking lots of water ! Gotta keep hydrated 😄

Good going! 😄 Yeah always good to keep hydrated. That's always my excuse when I get a chance to have a naughty pee day! 😛  

28 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

If I may say, the whole damned thing was pretty damn nice...  very, very nice.  Huge thanks for sharing.

My erome is just 100% pee videos now lol so many more from today

• Like 2
  • Love 1

You have delivered some fantastic streams in some great places there.   Lovely pussy and your stream has a great style - I am also a lover of the fan style peeing and you have some great waterfalls with pressure and volume.   All great to watch.  

I hope you have more days like this and hope that you keep enjoying yourself.  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, DoeHaze said:

I was a lil self conscious at how powerful my stream is nice to hear it's a good thing.

What's not to like?   It is a great stream.  Some of the powerful streams I have seen in real life have really impressed me.  

There are many and varied types of pee stream amongst the vast array of people out there and even sometimes for the same person depending on position, level of desperation, whether they control it to run slowly, let it flow or push it out.   For me, one of the great fascinations is seeing the different styles of peeing and types of pee streams.   I do like some styles more than others, but at the end of the day, I enjoy any type of stream.

Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

For me, one of the great fascinations is seeing the different styles of peeing and types of pee streams.   I do like some styles more than others, but at the end of the day, I enjoy any type of stream.

One of the most interesting streams seen, on video, was from a lady in Estonia who positioned herself in a high crouch in such a manner that her voluminous labia majora hit her very forceful stream much like the lawn sprinkler that uses a wind to catch and interrupt the stream.  Even the sound was similiar --- fip fip fip fip fip.

The interrrupteded stream came in a series of spurts or splashes just like the lawn sprinkler, and circularly sprayed the area beneath her bottom.

She was a practiced artisan, and by slowly rotating her hips could direct the spraying in a circle on the ground.